[Resolved]  Shivkala Charms Greater Noida — Possession of Flat

I am contacting you regarding my grievance and the mental agony I am currently going through. I am harassed and humiliated by a builder (Mahim Mittal) ([protected]) who has delayed the building project named after Shivkala Charms by more than 3 years. As per the initial commitment with society members, the possession in said flat was suppose to be given in the month of October / November 2007 in normal conditions, where as the project is not yet completed till date and the progress is very unsatisfactory. Till date builder have failed and neglected to give the possession of the said flat due to indifferent and negligent approach. Now he refuses to refund my money and threaten me and my family (70 Years old father) in case I take any action against him. I have paid him all the money (37,00,000 – My life time earning) what he demanded against the said property.

Till date I have addressed several letters, emails and phone calls to him on the subject of delay in construction, possession but still did not received any response from him. I am currently in USA and do not have any mean to protect my rights as Indian citizen.

I therefore request your help to protect my rights as a India citizen and help me getting my hard earned money back. Below are the details of the builder and project.

Builder Name: Mahim Mittal

Phone number: [protected]

Project name:

Golf Course Sahakari Awas Samiti Ltd (Reg No. 3289 dt. 07.04.2004)

Shiv Kala Charms Luxury Living Apartments