[Resolved]  Shopping. Rediff.com — Delivery not done

I have ordered a “TITAN Ladies Watch - Karishma-2211YM01” on dated 14th Nov 2008. I paid the money Rs. 1830 online from my ICICI A/C to Rediif shopping.

Then after my request they (Gautam shah- customer representative, please see attached mail) at Rediff shopping, approved this item and told me they have couriered it to me.

This item was dispatched via BLAZE FLASH Couriers with the airway, but it did not reach me. When I contact them they say they have sent back the consignment to the office where it came from. I asked them which office, they did not say anything.

As you can see that the consignment is moving to places but did not reach me. You can also see that there is no mention of my name & address.

I think this is a fraud case and I want this not to happen to anyone else.

Comments

I had ordered a Titan watch and paid the said amount to Rediff Shopping online from my ICICI a/c. Now they dont show up. even when I have paid the full amount they havent contacted me. Its now 2 weeks and Im really worried as I want to gift it to my friend on her birthday. If this is the commitment they have then they could very well add it on their site saying that they "can/cannot" delivery it or we should pick the order directly from their office.
i have order workcenter printer on 15.5 .2009 .i bay the amount py hdfc card but printer is not delivaried

I have ordered one Slim-Sauna Belt through rediff shopping on 09.08.2009. My order details are as follows:

Order No: 5536208 Date:[protected] Order Status :Approved

Till date neither the delivery of the product has been done to my communication address nor any communication i have received in this regard.
It is so surprising that after waiting for approx 40 days nobody has given me the status of delivery.You have provided me the no. of Mr Sanjay balwani with the mobile no: [protected] but i am sorry to say that person has never responded well and infact his reply gives me such a bad immpression that i feel i am been cheated by Rediff shopping.
I have already paid the amount through the chq which has been honoured from my account on 14.08.2009.of Rs 235/-
Such kind of poor response has not been expected from a online shopping providing company like Rediff shopping.
Expecting the immediate & favorable action from your end.

Ratandeep Singh Kainth
Delhi-110085

Rediff.com India
    Rediff.com India Phone
    Rediff.com India Address
    1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400016