[Resolved]  Shree Balaji Courier Services — Non delivery of goods & bad service

It has been almost 10days but they still haven't delivered my parcel.

I had bought an item on an auction site and the seller shipped the item using Shree Balaji courier services from amreli, gujarat. after 3 days of non receipt of item, i searched for the address and phone numbers on the web that was when i realized that This company doesn't even have its own website. hence there was no way i could track my parcel online.

i dialed the pune office phone numbers provided to my seller in Gujarat but none of them seem to be working. one of the numbers "[protected]" worked but the lady on the other side asked me to call up the main office in pune whose number she didnt have. she doesnt even know where that office is located.

This is the worst courier company i have seen in my life.

i searched on the internet and found some addresses. i went there on 20 October 2009 and found the board hanging but office closed and on the other, i found the address was wrong and that the office didnt exist there.

This is not a courier company but a scandal

Comments

Im Anita, My courier of DD from Saraswat Bank (refund against MHADA lottary) is not yet received /delivered by the courier company. They have not bothered to take call, no one answers there phone, if i dont get my dd in next one day i will be complaining in Grahak Panchayat. Neiher Saraswat bank nor Balaji is bothered to reply even. my Id is [protected]@rediffmail.com
THIS IS VIVEK THAKKAR FROM BHAVNAGAR -GUJARAT. I HAD SEND ONE DOCKET FROM SHREE BALAJI COURIES SERVICE WAGHAVADI ROAD BHAVNAGAR BRANCH ON 27TH MAY 2011.FROM BHAVNAGAR(GUJ) TO NAKHTRANA(KUTCH)WITH RECEIPT NO 1267. SENDER SAURASHTRA HASSIAN AND GUNNY BAG SUPPLIERS-BHAVNAGAR AND RECEIVER WAS JALARAM ENTERPRISE-NAKHTRANA.TODAY ON 1ST JUNE OUR PARTY STILL NOT RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING DOCKET, AND WHEN WE CONTACT YOUR BHAVNAGAR OFFICE WE CAN NOT GET ANY PROPER ANSWER AND REASON FOR NOT DELIVERING THE DOCKET.FURTHER I HAD VISITED THE BRANCH ONCE AND MAKE A CALLS FOR 3TO4 TIMES FOR INQUIRING OUR DOCKET STILL I CANT GET ANY REASON FOR NOT DELIVERING OUR DOCKET. SO, PLEASE DELIVER OUR DOCKET TO DESTINATION AS FAST AS POSSIBLE AND GIVE ME A PROPER ANSWER FOR MAKING DELAYING THE SAME, I AM WAITING FOR YOUR KINDLY ANSWER.SO.GIVE ME A PROPER REPLY ON IT SO, I CAN TAKE FURTHER ACTION IN THIS MATTER. MY CONTACT NUMER IS [protected].
THANKING FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.