[Resolved]  Shree Chella Gas Agency (Indane) — Poor service- inadequate safety measures and infrastructure

Hi All,

The service rendered by Shree chella gas agency (Selaiyur-Tambaram) is pathatic and advice public not to book gas through them as they follow inadequate safety measures.

In addition to it they do not provide new gas connection to public if they have their own stove (ISI) and they do not perform physical verification very effectively.

Best choice would be to book new connections,transfers through Revathy Gas agency (Indane),Medavakkam.

Comments

Yes I too ageree with this complaint.In addition to it the customer service is very very poor.
I recommed to appoint one more dealer at selaiyur to stop this rude behaviour by M/s Chella.
Yes I also totally agree. We need one more agency to put a full stop for these arrogant and careless agencies like M/S CHELLA
I m too agree this they r doing Very very very very very poor service to the people we need one new agency and Indane need to stop this agency because of this agency Inande name is getting down in the east tambaram area people .So can you please some one take an action to stop this.If you call to their number always its busy and if its rang they will take long time to attend the call.All the 3 workers in the agency r very Rude people .They not at all have a knowlege to handle the customer.