[Resolved]  Shree Ganesham Sulz — complaining for New Cloth Market Branch, Bhilwara(raj.)

Subject- Complaining about Your BHILWARA GANDHINAGAR, Pur Road Branch (Bhilwara, Rajasthan)

I am a Account Holder at your main branch i.e. Bhopalganj, Bhilwara (Raj.) from long time (connected with your bank from last eight years) and having following Current Accounts-
Shree Ganesham Sulz - A/c No- [protected]
Urmila Soni - A/c No- [protected]
Amit Soni HUF - A/c No- [protected]
Adinath Sulz Fab - A/c No- [protected]
Savita Soni - A/c No- [protected]

Sir I am Having all these accounts in your main branch in Bhilwara and having my office in New Cloth Market. Your Gandhinagar Branch is near to me but staff of this branch is not accepting transfer cheques.

Sir I went to your Gandhinagar Branch on 23-12-09 with a transfer cheque from one of my party (Prahladka multiventure Pvt. Ltd. A/c No.-[protected]) (cheque No-083418 of amount Rs.33714) but this branch is not accepting this cheque for the only reason that I am having my A/c at Your main branch and arguing to get this cheque transfer from main branch only and the same cheque has been accepted by Nagori Garden Branch ,Bhilwara(other than Main Branch). This is not the first time that Gandhinagar Branch has denied to accept such transfer cheques and not only me others having their offices in new cloth market is also facing this problem. Due to this reason We are facing so much difficulty..
So I will request you to enquire for the same and take some action against it and send me a reply for the same.

E-mail address - [protected]@yahoo.com
Address – SHREE GANESHAM SULZ
119, New Cloth Market, Bhilwara (Raj.) ,311001
Ph. No. –[protected], [protected]

THANKING YOU

Yours Truly
Sumit Soni
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

price high of cloth

according to branded clothes its range is high to compete in market