[Resolved]  SHREE SAMUHA PVT . LTD . — Complaint against Shree samuha Pvt Ltd owner Mohan V Patil for fraud with customers.

Shree Samuha Pvt Ltd (Vayudoot Domestic international ) firm collected applications from me (The scanned orginal application form are attached in this complaint letter)

I invested 3,000 Rs with Form No : 103501 on 9th Aug 2008
& 3,000 Rs with form No : 103502 on 9th Aug 2008

I was told by my agent , that I would be getting 4 times the money invested in shree samuha .
But no money was returened even after 6 months .

On May 2009 Shree samuha issued post dated cheques No : 069019 & cheque no : 069020
signed by Mohan V Patil which were post dated to be enchased on 3rd Jan 2010 .

But , when the Two Cheques were depostied in bank on 4th Jan 2010 both of them bounced .

I would like the Goverment and the law body to take strick action against such frauds and
help us return at least the capital invested amount which is Rs 6,000 /- .

For verifications and support to the governmen I am attaching the following documents to help investigate

the case :

1) Scanned original copies of Application form for investing in shree samuha with all details .
Form No : 103501 & form No : 103502

2) The scanned Copies of the Bounced Cheques .( cheques No : 069019 & cheque no : 069020)

Jai Hind jai Maharashtra !!!!

Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

kk traders — vehicle vibrate & bubbling

dear sir madam
my vechle name is hero honda splendar + and purchase this vechile is[protected]
vechile no.is rj 14 vs 0949.
my vechile is reguraly vibrate & bubling .and this vechile purchase date to upto date four time service in cervice center.but this problem is reguraly.so my request you my problem soluation as soon as.
thanku
kamlesh kumar gupta
mohanpura ,bassi,jaipur,mobile no.-[protected]
purchase dealer
supreme motors & service center
transport nagar ,jaipur
Mera name ChandraKiran Dani hai Maine[protected] KO 4.16 baje realme xt mobile order Kiya aur Maine Google pay se paise k k traders KO transfer Kiya lekin muzhe ab tak is product ke bare me koi notification Nahi Aya na koi SMS Nahi koi track Dekh skate hai so Mera order Kiya hua product mere address pe bhej de.