[Resolved]  shreeomsainath — to know latest news

i want to know latest positon of shree om sai nath whether they r refunding deposits of investors have they have open there offices

Comments

I am sbkulkarni invested in om sai, i have got returned about 50% .presently dec 09 payment is on hold.it is understood that the owner RUPESH VARMA WAS ARRESTED IN DELHI.It is informed that the axis bank has issued duplicate cheques and due to this they are going for the direct payment to investers.I got following questions.
1)Company has very good backround and the system of working was found to be good from pune.
2)Why they have not informed the investers and taken them in to the confidence before the cheque bouncing .
3)Delhi people have made complaint and fir was there which made owner to arrest.
4) I still feel the company cannot run in future if the investers are not informed by opening the pune office AND OTHER OFFICESS.
5)I I HAD A DIRECT TALK WITH MR BAGWAN SHARMA ALL INDIA OPERATION MANAGER.HE WAS KIND TO GIVE ME SOME INFORMATION AND FEEL COMPANY WILL COME OUT OF THIS.
6) I REQUEST TO MAKE A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE INVESTED AND WANT FURTHER THINGS TO BE INFORMED KEEP CONTACTS WITH EACH OTHER .
SBKULKARNI
[protected]@yahoo.com
if axis bank has done fraud than why md is in jail ??? I think what will be the future of these companies???????????? eg- metro cruise
I n my family has invested a huge amount in SOSN (shree om sainath).As I am an interior designer my interior works bills are still pending .As we all know that.Staff n Office beaer at all over India are not resonding on phone, All offices in all over India are closed, where to go, Please let me know.
I had invested in SOSN in Jul 07. Since then i was getting a handsome and timely payment from them up to Oct 09. I agree to found a forum of the investors for conditional bail of Mr Rupesh Varma. Because, this is the only way to know the solution of the problem. We all know that untill and unless he get bail, we cannot see the final picuture.

On 27 Feb 10, Mr Manoj from Nagpur communicated me about getting bail of Mr Varma on 24 feb 10 from Delhi. After that he is not picking his mob no [protected]. probably now he has changed his contact no. I am sad about his wrong information.
can anyboby tell me what should I do, nobody answer me I invest in two catagry, can anybody give me one Mob no. who tells me about this

Anand