Shrestha Holidays - Mumbai India - Kailash Mansarovar Tour — Kailash ?Mansarovar Tour

Dear sir- Madam

I and my Friend booked tour for Kailash Mansarovar departure date will be 08th June 2009with Shrestha Holidays -Mumbai

I booked above tour on 10th february 2009 that time i paid Deposit of 10.000-00 rupees per person total paid 20.000-00 on 10th february 2009

as per his conditation full amount should be pay by one month prior to dept. and i paid rest of amount 58.000 x 2 +160usd for Tibet Permit due to i hold British Passport and my friend hold Indian Passport = 116.000-00 rupees and 160 usd i paid by end of April 2009.

when i fly from london and reach to Kathmandu (my friend fly from Delhi) on 06th June ( i Paid Extra for 2 night hotel ) on 06th June . Next day his Manager or Boss meet to us and say your visa is not ready. we are surprised due to we deal with this last 4-6 month and now he said your visa not ready how can possible. we argueing with Mr. Shrestha but end of result they said your visa should be ready ofr next dept 15th June 2009.

We accept it due to I like to travel Kailash Mansarovar and we spent so much money to reach destination.

from 07th June to 15th June we have to arrange our own accommodation food and other expences which are around 60.000-00 nepalle rupee.

After Tour also so many problem they some where not provide right accommodation as per brochure, 2 night not providing food

please look above mater i have all receipt which spent for it

if you require any further detail please donot hesitate to contact me

Tthansk and Regards

Girish Shah

Comments

It is amazing to see, not a single comment has been made by any of the co-pilgrims in response to this complain. Other co-pilgrims might have experienced the same mis-mannagement. Then why no comment in support of this ?
I visited Kailash Manasarovar through Shrestha from May 24, 2010. Shrestha is an excellent and reliable tour operator for Kailash and old people can confidently rely and proceed to have holy darshan of Kailash. They are the best giving excellent value for money. Can you believe, every operator puts you in camp tents, but Shrestha arranged for us everywhere in the best possible accommodation in Katmandu, Nyalam and Saga. In other places, they arranged the best dormitories. They serve very clean and nouritious food through out the trip and none of the yathri had any complaint on food causing travel sickness. Even for altitude sickness, they have served a Diamox pill with each meal. The sherpas were very hard working. Srijana, Manager, received us at Katmandu Airport and provided proper accommodation and met all our personal needs. Shrestha has dedicated staff who understand the demands. Unfortunately our Indian yatris have very minimal tolerance when compared to foreigners and our people yell at them even for minor problems. But they react very patiently and respond professionally. Cooks are trained to cook South Indian idlis (Really soft and tasty), rotis and all kinds of food. For pooja, we requested them to make some prashad. They prepared each day a delicious item. Jeeps chosen for ride were indeed excellent and drivers were experts. I have posted a few movie clips as Part A to Part D on www.youtube.com searchable with key words "Kailash Manasarovar Yatra 2010". I would suggest Shrestha always for anyone. If anyone needs more information, please contact me through email at [protected]@yahoo.com. I would be too happy to assist you in your yathra. Thanks.
I have been in 2004, 07 & 2010 with Shrestha Holidays and I have to say that all arrangements made by Shrestha Holidays was excellent. We have got no chance to say any thing about any kind of mis management in Shrestha. I like to appriciate all staff of Shrestha family.
Sometimes because of Natural climaties we all have to face problem like land slide, heavy rain, weather condition so Shrestha Holidays can not take a risk of happening wrong with the Yatries.
Mr. Girish,

I can relate to your woes. Shrestha Holidays had taken 87, 000/- from me towards the said trip in 2014, did not organise the trip, have absconded with the money. Not responding to my calls either.

I am looking for a recourse mechanism and a proper way to teach the cheats a lesson and also to ensure that no further unassuming yatris suffer owing to the same. The person I was in touch with is Mr. Pradhan from Shrestha Holidays who now has finally stopped responding to my mails and calls post promising a refund.

For any queries/ details I can be reached on + 91 [protected] or on my mail - [protected]@gmail.com

Any cues here would be appreciated, am determined to bring these cheats, especially Mr. Pradhan to
justice!

Perrysekar & Shridharan,

I am glad at your positive experience. Since you have transacted with these "cheats" before multiple times, maybe you could convey this message or assist me with the correct contact numbers to help get back my funds illegally retained by them for the last 22 months!

Thanks & Regards,