[Resolved] Shriram City Union Finance — Complaint - Agreement# TN2 05678/09
The Helpdesk The Director The Director
Shriram City Union Finance Shriram City Union Finance Shriram Chits
Please read the below scenario and let me know - WHO TAKES THE RESPONSIBLE ?? I am very much upset of this.
* I obtained a consumer durable loan from your esteemed organization in the month of March 2009. The money was not recovered from me for three months. After a long try it was deducted. File attached - File name "Jun-12", and "Jun-13'
* On October 15, 2009, I went for pre-closure, since my bank advised to withdrew all old cheque leaves, since my name was not printed on it. Also emailed the situation and I went to Thirumalpilllai Road and pre-closed the same and obtained NOC - File attached - File Name "Oct-15", and "NOC_Bill"
* I requested Mr. Ravikumar who was an Asst Law Officer, to return back my cheque leaves. He promised me that the cheque would not be presented since i have closed the loan.
* On October 16, 19 and 20, I have emailed to vssr <[protected]@shriramcity.in>, [protected]@schits.com, [protected]@shriramcity.in for returning my cheque. Whereas i have not yet received any replay/email from your side. File Attached - File Name "Oct-20"
* On 08-Jan-2010, I came to know from my bank statement, a cheque instrument# 120228 has been send from you for clearance. where it got dis-honor. File Attached - File name "Statement"
* Kindly let me know, how can it be done, even after payed all my dues/loan and even obtained NOC from you.
* On 09-Jan-2010, I went to Thirumalpillai T.Nagar office for clarification. Where I got NO Solution from them and Mr. Ravikumar was not able to solve and he was escalating to the higher official and just came with a reply - "SORRY" from him.
* Also Mr. Ravikumar was not able to solve and he is not allowing to meet the higher official.
* With your fault - the cheque got dis-honour and I am facing the below consequence.
1) Its a great insult on my credit - This is the first cheque gets dis-honour because of your lethargic accounts
2) If a cheque gets dis-honour - I may not get any loan from any of the Instituiton
3) I may not get further cheque book from my Bank.
4) My entire credit ranking got spoiled, only because of your poor accounts.
Kindly let me know-
1) Who would be taking the responsible for this?
2) How will you reverse the money(Fine) for the dis-honored cheque
I am totally upset and depressed of your behavior.
Let me hear from you when you read this email.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020