[Resolved]  Sify Technologies Ltd. — Poor Services & mental torture and harrasment.

I have signed the Franchisee agreement with Sify Technologies Ltd. on 29/06/2009 and also paid the franchisee fee of Rs.65, 000/- for 5 years contract. Company was supposed to provide me with all support, Branding and technical support and that too within 30 working days but till now even a single piece of thread is installed at my place, i m very much fedup with thier poor services there is no proper support. now thier coming up with their new terms and conditions and harrasing me giving me mental torture. when ask them to cancel my franchisee due to lack of support from their side they are telling me my money will not be refunded. please help me how should i solve this problem.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Can't set up mail in my phone

I cannot set my sify mail in my phone. It says that THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD FOR IMAP.GMAIL.COM IS INCORRECT. But I can login to my mail a/c using my browser. Please help me out. My username and password is right.

Sify Technologies
    Sify Technologies Phone
    Sify Technologies Address
    II Floor, TIDEL Park, No.4, Canal Bank Road, Taramani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600113