[Resolved]  signals record jabalpur — correction in the name of nok

sir i no 14293646P RANK NAIK NAME BATUK NARAIN RAI R/O OLD VILL/PO GOURA DIST GHAZIPUR UP NOWPARMANENT R/O HOUSE NO SS2ND/1682 SECTOR D1 LDA COLONEY KANPUR ROAD LUCKNOW PIN 226012.IWAS ENROLED ON 08 SEP 1974 AND RETAIRED ON 01/05/1990.AT THE TIME OF RETAIRMENT MY WIFE NAME WAS WRITTENIN THE DOCUMENT WAS SMT SAROJ DEVE BUT CORRECT NAME OF MY WIFE IS SMT SAROJINI RAI ,PLEASE CORRECT IN MY ALL RECORDS ./CDA PENSION ALLAHABAD ALSO.PLEASE SEND MY DUPLICATE IAFY-1964/NEW PPO ALSO IWILLBE THANKFULL TO YOU SIR THANKS VERY MUCH YOURS BATUK NARAIN RAI MOB NO [protected].OR[protected].IS MY LANDLINE NUMBER.
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments

Comments

Respected Sir,
I No 14218992k Joseph Gregory Burchell was enrolled in the Army(Boy's Signals) on 6th June 1972, then did my Techinical trining in 2TTR, I finished 17 years and came on pension, during my tenure my father's name was put as next of kin, now my father died in the year 12th December 1994, now i would like to change the next of kin to my mothers name, Mr's E.A.Burchell, therefore i kindly request you to please change the next of kin to my mothers name. kindly send me a copy to my e-mail address.

Joseph Gregory Burchell