[Resolved]  Simplilearn — Harrasment

I am surprised and disturbed to receive your email and a letter signed by Dinesh dated 26th June regarding your false charge against me about soliciting official data from any of the employees of Simplilearn after my resignation. I have documented my reply to Dinesh's letter in the attached file. I am also sending this letter to you through registered post.

At the time of joining, I had signed the employment contract of Simplilearn and have complied to all the terms and conditions. I have been harassed and forced to resign from the company as I insisted to clear my incentive dues. After resignation, you can not force me to sign any other document and link it to my pending dues (salary for 11 days and pending incentives) and relieving letter.

Hence I would request you to please clear my pending dues and issue the relieving letter asap. Else I will be forced to take the legal actions / approach to concerned authorities like NHRC to seek justice.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Run! Do not book a course with this ghost company. They send wrong invoices, book you on wrong dates, load pre-course content with 400+ study hours 10 days before your course (and I booked 2 months in advance - ITIL foundation), they never call back, never email back when they promise and are impossible to deal with.
It looks like this completely outsourced overseas to the local street vendor.

Simplilearn Phone