Sindhu Gas Agencies - Dilshad Garden — Booking denied

SANJAY GARG
Myself Sanjay Garg having consumer no. 21278 with M/s Sindhu Agencies ( dealer of Indane domestic Gas ), Dilshad Garden. I had booked for gas cylender on 10th Dec., 2007 on their window personally and they booked it and told me that the cylender will be delivered within 3-4 days. But till date I have not received any gas cylender. So, again I contacted them but I was shocked to hear that there was no booking of gas cylender on 10th Dec. 2007.It is very frustrating. There should be some strict action against the dealer otherwise they will continue to harrash the consumers.My mobile no. is [protected].

Comments

indane sindhu enterprises — never pickup phone for number

this is in regard to the complain about the poor service about sindhu enterprizes pocket A, 23A, Dilshad Garden, delhi center. the cylender to be leaking. They never pickup phone for number . I personally went to the center and made comlpin about it but the staffs always talk rudely they have not tayken care...
i also agree to what you are saying mate.. their service is pathetic.. they have 3-4 phone numbers listed, but if you have to make a booking, these guys never answer the phone and you have to go to their office personally to do it...also the attitude of the staff is also extremly bad and they are rude to all the customers..i dont know what can be done to prevent this.. i[censored] have any idea let me know...

Domestic Gas — AMOUNT TAKEN HIGHER FROM SLIP

SIR,

I AM A CONSUMER OF DOMESTIC GAS AND SUPPLER IS M/S RAJ SHREE GAS SERVICE, 3/3 HOUSING BOARD JAWAHAR NAGAR,
SRI GANGANAGAR (RAJASTHAN) PH[protected], MY CONSUMER NO. IS 115248 TODAY I HAVE RECD. THE CYLINDER BY SLIP NO. 40930 DT. 04/06/2008 AND AMT. ON SLIP IS 304.73/- BUT HE TAKES RS. 357/- HE SAYS YOU ARE TAKE CYLINDER TODAY SO PAY NEW RATE THEN I SAY PLEASE MENTION 357/- ON SLIP THEN HE WRITE 357/- ON SLIP,

IT IS WRONG OR RIGHT PLEASE CHECK AND IF ANY THING WRONG THEN TAKE NECESARY ACTION AND INFORM US

REGARDS

RAJEEV
RE: SINDHU ENTERPRISES (INDANE GAS DEALER), DILSHAD GARDEN, DELHI-110095

I too completely agree with the above complaint. There are many times when they tell you that the booking has not been made, especially if you do it through TOMO booking services. They never pick up phones like they have been told especially not to do so by their management. Late delieveries have become a regular affair, on the contrary you will find their delievery boys picking 8-10 cylinders on a bicycle and delivering them to restaurants and roadside food vendors throughout, which is a punishable offence. Adding to your woe, the staff there is so rude that you feel like that you are begging to them to book a cylinder. It is high time Indian Oil officials take a stringent action against these errant dealers and have flying squad to check the discrepancy. Unfortunately, Indian Oil too is not very much willing to take up the complaint and take action because everything is happening right behind their back and they are just turning a blind eye to it, obviously for a reason of monopoly.

I have booked the cylinder on 26/08/08, then on 2nd or 3rd of Sept.08 thru 1260 24 hrs. service. Since that day I didn't got the cylinder for consumer no 453 in the name of Mrs. Joona Devi.

Today (09/09/08) also I have booked through 1260, then also they booked it again. I don't know why it does not say for the previous booking.

No body pick up the phones as to book or complaint.

Kindly do the needful.
Myself sumant binjola having consumer no. 26514 with M/s Sindhu Agencies ( dealer of Indane domestic Gas ), Dilshad Garden. I am making call but No body pick up the phone
they have 3-4 phone numbers listed, but if you have to make a booking, these guys never answer on phone I did contact on the mail id which is in booking slip [protected]@yahoo.com but I did'nt get reply therefore I request to u please Kindly do the needful. make a good relation with custmor.

thanks

lindane — Non delivery of cylinder booked through by 24 hours booking dial no. 1260

It is very sorry to inform you that your agency M/s Gemini Enterprises, Najafgarh nither they honour your booking through 24 hrs. booking dial 1260 nor they pickup their telephone no. 25323860 or their new no. 25321826 my consumer No. is GE-22252. Kindly instruct them to attend the calls and promptely deliver the gas cylinders to me.
I Murstya lal having consumer no. 19640 with M/s Sindhu Agencies ( dealer of Indane domestic Gas ), Dilshad Garden. I had booked for gas cylender on 09th November 2008 through 24 hours booking dial no.1260 between 14.30 to 15.30 hrs. In response I have received booking No.1. After one week I have made enquary with agency about non-receiving of cylinder, they said system is not working and if your cylinder is booked will be delivered within 3-4 days. But till date I have not received any gas cylender. So, again I contacted them but I was shocked to hear that the system is again not working. It is very frustrating and mischieving to the customer. There should be some strict action against the dealer otherwise they will continue to harrash the consumers.My mobile no. is [protected] & [protected]
Myself Inder mani having with M/s Sindhu Agencies ( dealer of Indane domestic Gas ), Dilshad Garden. I had booked for gas cylender on 15th November., 2008 on their window personally and they booked it and told me that the cylender will be delivered within 3-4 days. But till date I have not received any gas cylender. So, again I contacted them but I was shocked to hear that there was no booking of gas cylender on 15th November 2008.It is very frustrating. There should be some strict action against the dealer otherwise they will continue to harrash the consumers.My mobile no. is [protected].
I had booked my cylender on 7th jan by phone and they booked my booking and after then again I booked for gas cylender on 17th jan. on their window personally and they booked it and told me that the cylender will be delivered within 5-6 days. but still i dont get the cylender. we are in big trouble.please send the cylender urgently.and please give the reason for this delay.
Myself d.b.k. verma having with M/s Sindhu gas Agencies, Dilshad Garden. I had booked for gas cylender on 7th jan., 2009 on their phone no.1260 and they booked it.But till date I have not received any gas cylender. So, again I contacted them but I was shocked to hear that there was no booking of gas cylender on 7th january 2009.It is very frustrating.Again i booked my cylender on their window personally on 20th jan. But still i dont get the cylender.it is very frustrating..My mobile no. is [protected].
my consumer no.is 3492. Please send the cylender very urgently, we are in big trouble.
I completely agree Sindhu Gas agency is really bad and they dont bother at all. No body picks up then phone and you have to personally go their and book.
Absolutely right. I have even took up the matter with IOC; however there is no use. The people at the agency never picks up the phone. Most of the time their phones are off the hook and if you go their directly and argue with them, they will say their phones were busy. Staff are rude and arrogant. They treat consumers like beggers. Hopless.
Myself DAvendra Kumer Goyal having consumer no. 19357 with M/s Sindhu Agencies ( dealer of Indane domestic Gas ), Dilshad Garden. I had booked for gas cylender on 10th Sept, 2009 on their window personally and they booked it and told me that the cylender will be delivered within 3-4 days. But till date I have not received any gas cylender. So, again I contacted them but I was shocked to hear that there was no booking of gas cylender on 10th Sept. 2009.It is very frustrating. There should be some strict action against the dealer otherwise they will continue to harrash the consumers.My mobile no. is [protected].
Read comments
services of agency are extremely bad especially in costumer interaction with the staff and telephonic communication.
respect sir. i had called to ur tel no[protected]/22571797. so all tell is bussy on 5 days after i booked gas in tomo service &call 1260. my gas is booked. plse i hope u should delivered it urgent.my bookong no is 1 & 18.so plse be hope .my consumer no is-s-26638 address-g-149/f-4.dilshad colony
Myself Chintaman headoo having consumer no. 8104 with M/s Sindhu Enterpirse ( dealer of Indane domestic Gas ), Dilshad Garden. I am making call but No body pick up the phone
I agree with the above complaint. So many persons are having complaint but no response or action is taken.

What is the use of this site, I don't know.
Dear Sir/Mada'm

I am suresh from seemapuri(co.no-[protected])

I have booked the cylinder on 31/01/11.
But till date I have not received any gas cylender.

I request to u please Kindly do the needful.
hamne kal 18348 no ka silender book karvaya tha aur humare pass message aa raha hai ki yeh no invalid hai

Sindhu Gas Agencies - Dilshad Garden - Booking denied