sinertel software solutions — Cheating

Vimal123456
Its not a good company. they are getting mony from students and cheated them by not providing an proper training.. They are giving fake certificate to them.Its an blacklisted company..

Cheating
Complaint comments  9 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

iam settled in singapur based on this entry level job, my friends settled in usa in .net, it is 2006 feb, old company.

rajesh

sinertel software solutions — fraud company

hi guys ,this is fake company blacklisted in all mnc's and then many of the students given their money as 1lak and above and got trapped in this fake company
it's fantastic java start up company
To every body,
This is a total fraud company.The CEO Mr. Vangara Veera Kumar is a big fraud. In May 2010, he came along with a so called congress(I) leader at Austin Town, Mr. Santhosh Paul and Edward A.M. persuaded me to invest in this fraud company for Rs. 5, 00, 000/-(Five lac only).I am enclosing cheque paid to him. The project was RSBY project all over India. These congress people always fraudsters. Veera kumar has close nexus with One of the close aide to Mr Mines who is now in jail.I am planning to give all details to CBI about these people if I wont get my money back with in one week.

Nayak S

This kumar has cheated many people, including his employees and closed his company sinertel software solutions in bangalore and started a new company in delhi...jsrsoftech.com..you can verify his details here..http://whois.domaintools.com/jsrsoftech.com
Mr.nayak is sbi manager and demotion he got due to attempt rape case on sc/st and iam satyanarayana friend of Mr.Kumar i know Mr.nayak got 35k every month to his wife acc. not he is scan and sending this details. we know all the things mr.nayak first comeout from sc/st rape case. otherwise you will lose your job.
Mr.perfect,

no one what is your problem, e is working under one company for his career, last 6 years he helped 275 members if u want i can provide with email id's there names and all now he is working under one company, govt is not paying money means where he can go? tell me. or suggest me expect closeing the office.
veer kumar, all the people searching for you. We all decided to go your native place and give a complaint against you. We have all required documents, so you cannot escape wherever you go. Soon your photo and your profile will be displayed in media, news channels.
ANY INFORMATION OF THIS BUSTARD VEER KUMAR HIS ADDRESS OR CONTACT DETAILS PLS HELP ME CALL [protected] WE HAVE SUPPLIED 15 UPS OF WORTH 1, 20, 000

sinertel software solutions - Cheating