[Resolved]  Sip - Mutual Fund Statements O[censored]ti / ICICI/ HDFC Bank — SIP Statements are not reached

I have applied for Systematic Investment Plans(SIP) of 3 companies like ICICI,HDFC&UTI 4months back. But unfortunately the exective from Karvy has not filled the applications properly. He has wrongly mentioned my e-mail,term etc in the application.So, I m struggling to get my statement and really unhappy with the service from Karvy.

Here goes my SIP Details:

HDFC TOP 200 FUND Folio No 6565643/85-500/-
UTI Balanced Fund Folio No[protected]/-
ICICI Dynamic Plan Folio No 5091126/48-1000/-

Kindly request you to process my complaints ASAP.

Thanking You

Suma Hegde

Comments

popular — statement

sub:a/c statement
first purchase on 27/12/08 . i have no idea for what is my total amt / min amt due bill date and statement date .if any problem in my mailing id pls send my office id
POPULAR MOTOR CORPORATION
KUMAR BULDING
XII/1539-D2
CHULLIKKAL
KOCHI-682005 CONT:PH NO:[protected]
Dont feel unhappy!! just download Common Transaction Form from websites of Each mutual fund and submit them to Karvy or to the respective Mutual fund AMC (UTI, HDFC and ICICI). Alternatively call on the customer care no of Each mutual fund and ask them what to do. They will suggest mostly the above answer.
BhaWin.
I HAVE INVESTED IN ICICI SIP MY FOLIO NO IS 2783054/16 FVG KUSUM DHIR PLEASE SEND ME STATEMENT
I have sip of diff. comp. in your bank. But as not available of mail id couldn't received statements Now I have my own E-mail id. Please send my sip statements on the same.( jayadev.[protected]@gmail.com )
1) ICICI Prudential Discover mutual fund Folio No[protected]/19
2) HDFC Top 200 fund Folio...6691195/80
3) Birla sun life frontline equity fund Folio...[protected].
4) Reliance growth fund Folio...203504
5) Tata infra fund Folio ... 2606941/93

Jaydev Parida Indore
sir
PLEASE SEND MY SIP STATEMENT HDFC GROWTH UNDER FOLOIO NO 5708466/49
TO MY NEW ADDRESS MONTHELY BASIS INSTEAD OF MY OLD ADDRESS DIG CIS[censored]NIT BCCL DHANBAD
MY NEW PRESENT ADDRESS IS
DIG CIS[censored]NIT BSP BHILAI
SEC-3, BHILAI, DURG (C.G)
PIN-490001
SIR SIR
Please send my sip statment HDFC TOP200 Under Foloio no.7357635/27 -1000 Please sent my statment to my adrrece
SIR, please send my sip statement which are as under 1.HDFC TOP 200 FOLIO-NO-6665400/59 AND FOLIO-NO-6665782/77 (2)-DFG ICICI PRU DISCOVERY FUND GROWTH FOLIO-NO-5379654/92 (3) RELIANCE REGULAR SAVING FUND EQUITY PLAN FOLIO-NO[protected] AND [protected] (4) RELIANCE EQUITY OPPORTUNTIES FUND RETAIL PLAN GROWTH FOLIO-NO[protected].
Dear Sir!
my SIP folio no. is 6197619/06 under HDFC TOP 200. My email id is [protected]@yahoo.co.uk and mob no is [protected].Please send statement of account and fund value status.

My SIP folio no. is 4524248 under ICICI. My email id is harendra.[protected]@gmail.com and mob no is [protected].Please send statement of account and fund value status.

Harendra Singh Aswal