[Resolved]  Sirfpaisa.com/Equity cash tips (3 months-Rs. 2500) — Fraudulent site, dupes customers.

I had subscribed to the 3-month equity (cash tips) package worth Rs. 2500. During that period, I was sent tips, which were really baseless. Instead of earning profits, I suffered losses throughout, with every tip of theirs. The difference between the entry and exit point of their tips was hardly 50 paise to Rs. 1, which is really a cheating on their part. I have registered a complaint in the complaints section of their website also, but I do not think it will be of any use. Kindly take note of this complaint and take necessary action. Also, confirm to me about the developements.

Thanks.

Comments

Dear Mr Sailesh,

on behalf of sirfpaisa.com i totally disagree with you. we didnt got any of email on our website under complaints section. and plz tell me your UserID if you are member of our site.

People trade over than their capacity then they suffered with loss. and after that register complaints against us. Stock Market is a part of Loss/Gains.

Our Trading Guidelines are very simple. We Always say our customers to trade in equal amount for every scrip. but they dont follow the rules. So how can you get profit if you dont follow our guidelines.

So plz dont write these type o[censored]seless comments.

and this person is not our customer we dont know who is he...

May be our competitor writing complaints against our site.

Sam

eqity — lose

harami chetn kutta vipul or shala vishal shale tino kotak k bap ki compani hai in logoki dont miss mai to kam mat karna 50000 ka pakej or lose [protected]. ka koi lose
I don't want to more to say only i say get 2 days trail for waching get 2 days more for working earn first and pay later...contect on [protected] Mr.dinesh
Sirfpaisa.com is 100% fraud site which has caused me 3 Lakhs loss in stock market. They will not answer your query once they have taken the money from you. Calls are at just 30-50 paisa target.
Its 100% True, They will not give any support and their calls are also triggers stop loss. By paying Rs.8, 000/- plus for 2 months base metals tips and i lost Rs.1, 00, 000/-. So many times I made a phone to Mr.Rohit Sharma with regard this, they are not responded.

Sankar