[Resolved]  Sitel India — Provident Fund

Applied for PF(Provident Fund) 4 months ago, when ever Amm calling and sending mails to Roopa(PF Associate Sitel) she is not responding to those calls and mails from last month.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Related Complaints

Comments

I would like to complaint against SiTEL India private limited, Hyderabad For holding my PF amount, I was employed with this organization for almost 2 years. I relieved from my services by serving notice period. I got the Full & Final settlement and relieving letter but not my PF amount.
As per the terms and conditions of the EPFO, I submitted my duly filled form for PF withdrawal and submitted with SiTEL India HR department for further assistance. After some 5 months I did not receive any status when ever iam calling or sending emails to Roopa (HR & PF Associate Sitel) she is not responding to calls nor to Emails.

I’ve been writing several mails and calls to SiTEL HR to help me but there is not any proper response and they don’t give any proper information regarding the PF and their behavior is very rude if any of my friends who orked with me in same organisation asked them about my PF status.

Worked for almost for 2 years in Sitel India all got wasted as they heldup and not refundng my PF, Below are my details of Sitel.

Name : Mohammed Mushtaq Ali
ECN : 25891
Location : Hyderabad.
This is SARVA CHANDU I worked in SITEL INDIA PVT LTD HYDERABAD for 18 months but I have not applied for Provident fund now I am applying for PF they are not helping HR maha Lakshmi she directly says we cannot do anything. So whom do I need to approach.

I need help