[Resolved]  SKU centre for distance education — Delay of exam results for more than 4 months which results students academic year loss.

Thanking for supporting us always. I am student of SKU distance education university, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh. I have written Final year B.sc Degree exam 4 months back. But the results are not announced till now. The period to join further PG is already over. over delay of exam results made students of SKU loss their valuable academic year. adding to that, whenever students call SKU through phone , No one is responding about the exam results. it seems there is no one there to take responsibility of exam results section. The university is only intrested in collecting Huge fees for its education, but it doesn't take care of the students.

As a rule, The university is suppose to announce its degree results before commencement of PG admissions so as to enable students join in PG colleges.

Sir, The students, who are studying SKU CDE are requesting you to help us to get degree results in time. We hope your intervention in this matter will settle many of the students problem of this university. Your help will save our one academic year.
Complaint comments  14 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

yes this university is defaulter in this case,

I have Wrote degree BA examinations. But results are Not Anounced. Please announced Results As early as possible.

I have Wrote Degree CDE BA Examinations August-2009. But Results are Not Anounced. Please Anounced Earlier.

Where is Degree CDE 2009 Results.
Excellent, but some students are not satisfaction
SIR MY WIFE ATTENDED LAST YEAR FOE B A COMPUETERS IN AUGUST ALTHOUGH IT IS NEARLY 7 MONTHS TILL WE DIDNOT GET RESULT THIS IS VERY BAD FOR NEXT CONTINUEATION FOR RECOMMENDATION
sir, i am student of sku distance education. i have written the whole three year exam as lateral entry(b.sc) in last year, to continue further studies . This help us to save one academic year.
thanks
hallo sir am study in bcom 1st year desnce my marklist not come ing the college my hallticet no B[protected] plz reqst this no send me my marks list this mail [protected]@gmail.com
waste university in the world totally curruptes university
dear sir please infome lateral entry sep 2010 results
Dear sir/madam,

please confirm the M.A 1st year Results

P.RAMA MOHAN

HINDUPUR

Enrollment No.A09061566
E.Mail:[protected]@gmail.com
Hai sir,

Iam waiting for my two subjects result of BA distance 2014 1st year. sir i have to join a job within 5th May 2014 after showing as completed my degree if not jobers will not allow me to join with them. Earlier when i contacted at near by education center of SKU they informed results will be announced with in April 2014 last week the same commitment has been communicated to the company. However when i called up to university [protected] he said not in my hands i cant do anything..

Request you to help as soon as possible if results not came within the 1st week of may. I will lost my career totally.

if any information please mail me at [protected]@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards
Ranga.
Sir I attended degree 3 year distance exams on[protected]. To[protected] Till now results are not yet all announced 4 moths has finished
MBA admission ICET exams schedule has declared by Govt of Ap

what about us this situation clearly indicating no one are concentrating on distance education in sk university except UG regular courses

we are kindly requesting to Vice chancellor exam contoller & Results department to release our results in a week ..

Sku student