[Resolved] Skypak Courier — Consignment no[protected] Non delivery even after 18 days
I had sent a letter by courier to the following addressee which was picked up from me from my office at State Bank of India, Inspection & Management Audit Dept, Nireekshan Bhavan, Lingampally, Hyderabad 500019 on 02.03.2009, but has not yet been delivered, even after 17 days.
Mr Milan Bhattacharya, Eastern Plaza,
Flat no 5, 27 B, First Lane,
East Purbachal Canal Road,
Tel No [protected].
I have been continuously following up the matter with various functionaries of Skypak Courier, as detailed below, but none of them has given any positive response so far
1. Reply dated 06.03.2009 from Mrs Sheela Rao- Skypak, Hyderabad ([protected]@skypakindia.com) to my email dated 06.03.2009
pls note we recd instructions from our HEAD OFFICE not to book courier for Kolkatta sector. Same informed to our field Staff to inform to the clients By oversight mr RAMESH our regular field boy booked this cment. We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused in this regard. However this cment will get dlvrd once regular operations start at our KOLKATTA OFFICE
2. My email dated 15.03.2009 to Pradeep Lingayat, Skypak, Mumbai [protected]@skypakindia.com to which there is no reply till date.
Dear Mr Pradeep Lingayat,
To introduce myself, I am a Chief Manager working at State Bank of India, Inspection & Management Audit Dept, Nireekshan Bhavan, Lingampally, Hyderabad 500019, and a regular user of your services.
I have put in a lot of efforts to get your email address/ tel no and I am forced to approach you, as the treatment meted out to me as a regular customer is beyond tolerance level.
Please refer to my mail dated 06.03.2009 addressed to Mrs Sheela Rao from your Hyderabad office and her indifferent reply dated 06.03.2009 (both appended below).
To explain facts, I had sent an important letter by Skypak courier vide consignment no[protected], which was picked up from me on 02.03.2009, but has still not been delivered. Mrs Sheela has mentioned that she had instructions from Head Office not to book any consignments for Kolkata. However, I have information (not from Mr Ramesh, who is alleged to have picked it up erroneously) that such instructions were received after the date the letter was picked up. Moreover, the courier has not been delivered even after 14 days, though it has been out for delivery since 03.03.2009, as per your website. As stated by Mrs Sheela, it was supposed to be delivered as soon as Kolkata office starts regular operations. However, there is no sign of the courier being delivered of any further response from your Hyderabad office. Please let me know as to how many more days the Kolkata office is not going to function? Please also let me know whether the courier will at all be delivered.
I would also like to mention that all consignments picked up are supposed to reach the destination on the 3rd day. However, they are invariably delayed and every time excuses are given. Please refer to my mail to Mr Joshi dated 29.01.2007, also appended below and is self explicit, when also I had a similar experience. Two of the recent examples are given below, though there have been umpteen instances where there was delay, but were not taken up due to paucity of time and relatively less urgency of the item sent by courier.
1. Consignment No[protected] to SBI, Zonal Office, Simla, picked up on 17.02.2009, was delivered on the 8th day after much follow up. The excuse given was that SBI was in a remote location and the courier with whom you have delivery arrangement could not deliver. I would like to mention that Zonal Office in a place like Simla has to necessarily be located in a prominent locality and not remote place as is being explained.
2. Consignment No[protected] to Nasik, picked up on 17.02.2009, was delivered on the 8th day after much follow up. The excuse here was that it does happen once in a while. Please refer to the mails dated 31.01.2007 from Mrs Sheela Rao, explaining the delay in delivery of a courier to Nasik, which will clarify that this is not the first instance for the same location.
May I expect a positive response from you? There is no point in contacting the Hyderabad office as I will just get another set of excuses. In case of any queries, please feel free to contact me on [protected].
3. My email dated 16.03.2009 to Mr D M Kulkarni, Skypak, Mumbai on [protected]@skypakindia.com, to which there is no reply till date.
Dear Mr Kulkarni,
Please refer to my mails appended below, to understand the problem I am facing with your services. I am approaching you as I had written to Mr Lingayat also on 15.03.2009, but I have not so far received any response. As the courier has still not reached even on the 15th day, I request your intervention.
I request you to take up the matter with the company for the time, money, energy and mental agony caused due to their callous attitude.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020
Add Company Information