[Resolved]  SM Heena industries — Fake CD of Importers from Exportersparadise.com

I am an exporter of henna products from Sojat City, Rajasthan. I was contacted by employees named Mamta, Gaurav, Saurabh and Jag Mohan Kapoor from the Exportersparadise.com business name "Trade Promotion Inc." having its office at 2/323 First Floor, Subhash Nagar, New Delhi-110 027 INDIA, Tel: +[protected], Email: [protected]@exportersparadise.com, and was promised to provide importers list from 70 countries of my products(henna powder) for Rs 5000, They promised that all these data are not fake and not taken from any web portal like Indiamart.com or tradeindia.com. I ordered the CD and received the CD through VPP by paying Rs 5000. When i played the CD, it was containing some irrelevant data of herbal products. When i complained about this then their executive promised again and sent me a list of 20 importers taken from tradeindia.com I complained again but they stopped picking up my phone and stopped responding.

Same kind of complaint has been file by one Indore based exporter also.

Kindly take some strict action against this company.

Tradeindia.com should also take some action against Exporters paradise.com for using their data and reselling it.

Shyam Sunder Tak