[Resolved]  Smart Credit Account — Attention pl

I piyush agarwal has a smart credit account no-[protected]
With yr bank, my account has been settled for 15000/-in six emi 2500 per month. I gave the 1st emi in two parts 1400 on january 2nd week. And i gave a cheque of 1100, pdc of 31st jan date. The cheque got bounced due 2 insufficent fund, i am sorry for tat. It was my mistake, then yesterday prasad called i said him tat i ll make payement on 6th feb. Then again he today called me and talked in a insane way, saying me all lot of. He saking me 2 beg around. And saying me to also ask my momy to beg around. Then he called in my house and said my mom that yr son is theif, ask him to pay, or he ll face the consequence,
Is bank having the rights 2 say all this. He called frm new delhi from this number [protected].
I was so much shocked, this is not the way the bank treats their customer. Is this the right way? I agree 2 my mistake. I am sorry. But is this the way to talk. I will forward a mail to rbi, and ombudsman. If bank does not take the appropriate action against prasad. The bank has no right to abuse the customer. Or to talk to my family like this.
Bank should take this mail seriously. I have also talked to my lawyer. And he has asked me to mail the bank first, and if no reply comes he will look after the case. Now i ll wait for the bank to take this case.
I wont be making any payement till this matter is resolved.
Your's faithfully