[Resolved]  SMC Global Securities — MISUSE OF NCFM IDs

I am Raina Gupta . I am NCFM certified Dealer via registration number NCFM-[protected]. I have cleared capital, derivative market dealer module, commodity module n NISM currency last yr in 2011. When i started working at kotak securities in august 2012 i came to know that SMC global Securities , pusa road, is fradaulently using my NCFM Ids till date where as i stopped working with them in JAn 2012. Also when i asked them to deregister n release the IDs as i was no long working there, they demand the full payment of all examination in lieu of it.

Thru this forum i wud like to complain about their fraudlent practices as i cleared those ids before joining SMC with my own money n they just renewed it for their job purpose, n demanding money agains same.

I also wud like SEBi n NSE to look into this matter n help me release my IDS

Raina Gupta
MISUSE OF NCFM IDs
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

ncfm — misuse of ncfm

my certificate was being use in first global securities ltd without my permission....i want to take action against company..i informed to nse.but i did not recived any posetive response from nse..now i need compensestion from first global securities ltd

SMC Global Securities