[Resolved]  snp nifty — SNP NIFTY FRAUD

SNPNIFTY has given false information on their website they update false profit points and lure customers to buy their reccomandations, after i paid for the reccomandations i lost all my money by following their calls, the said buy nifty at 5945 no stoploss required and they didnt mention anything till it went down to 5646 meanwhile they only say "hold dont panic" , and later they asked to square off at 249 points loss which is Rs 12450 loss per lot, for 5 lots its a loss of 62250, and they dont even update the losses on their website purly trying to cheat the pubic. PEOPLE KINDLY BEWARE
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

SNPNIFTY.COM — SNPNIFTY FRAUDSTER

SNPNIFTY has given false information on their website they update false profit points and lure customers to buy their reccomandations, after i paid for the reccomandations i lost all my money by following their calls, the said buy nifty at 5945 no stoploss required and they didnt mention anything till it went down to 5646 meanwhile they only said hold hold, and later they asked to square off, and they dont even update the losses on their website purly trying to cheat the pubic. PEOPLE KINDLY BEWARE
Hello Mr. William,

i have been thinking to invest money through SNP nifty but i always give second thought before getting into any contract. Can you tell more about this SNPnifty because if this is a fraud website then we have to raise our voice and make people aware about them..

please explain in detail about your story

Cheers !!
are yah sab bhen ke lode hai sale.chutiya banate hai
Ya Mr. Gaurav, you r right, i am also subscriber of EP investor package of equitypandit.com and it really is good. earned good profits for last 5 months and i also talked to their executive about all the problems i have and he give me enough time so that i can understand and act accordingly in market. They also guide me if i make some mistake unknowingly and i ask about it to them. I am more impressed with their service and their emotional attachment with us. you can learn lot of thing for long run, if you are really interested to learn. If you are beginer in market and dont have very good knowlege about market then they are best guide as i know as i have also joined few other company. And if you are experienced then i really don't know whether it would be helpful or not.
Based on Gaurav Gupta I took subscription of Equitypandit.com and found that it is one of the most crap site and I have suffered a lot of loss with Equitypandit.com and if I ever find this character Gaurav Gupta I want to give him a mouthful and give a kick in for giving wrong information and misguiding traders and investors. Now the crucial question arises that how one finds that whether a site is good or not and I personally feels that one should go for the site which is updated daily and that way one get to know their understanding of the market. Do not subscribe to sites which keep static content and feed their sites with mechanical content from content feeders of the market. I will not name the site and one can themself find the sites which are being updated daily. Another aspect is that speak to their customer care and if the individual do not know anything about market, just do not subscribe to them as they just hire people as customer representatives whose sole aim is to misguide customers to fleece them. The response from customer care individual guy is very important.
Dear Mr. Harshit Verma,
I am also subscriber of EP-Investor Package. I feel that your are trying to do some malacious information about EP. I am with this package since last 6 months and quite satisfied with it. And i would let you know that in last 6 months i am personally attached to EP as they have helped me everytime i needed them. and you are talking about representatives then once try talking to EP representatives. You will find their knowledge. Each and every customer care representative is MBA finance and NCFM certified. I have taken all details and checked it before subscribing. And if you were subscriber of EquityPandit can u show me the reciept of the same. if you wish i can show you for last 6 months receipt. Else don't try to misguide people.
Dear Mr. Harshit Verma,
I dont think snp nifty is fraud . itraded with them on their intraday cash calls. you have to learn their method . their smaall cap calls are extemely fast.their best product. one year i made money . and now i am working on my own project.MAneet
Dear all i am Guna from tamilnadu. i subscribed to calloptionputoption. where he claimed to provide they assured 85% profit but they provided 95% wrong calls. my capital was 3 lac in with in three days i lost 75% of capital thus rest was .5 lac. i called calloptionputoption phone numbers but they did not reply and said that we have no responsibility for any kind of loss. when you do not know how to trade why do you come to us they asked me. think if i had all knowledge then why will i come to them by paying 1500 per month. copo people do not run consultancy but runs online fraud system there they do not provide any service just only fraud calls. all the calls re bogus and of no use. worst and bogus tips provide in india. i call to all the clients to come together who has been cheated by trade4target and his associates 5 more fake sites. my email id is [protected]@gmail.com
calloptionputoption.com is fraud..i have bad experiance from them..all loss calls..
Hi friends. I tried free trial of www.niftymagicviews.weebly.com, the person is very coperative as feel that he care of clients fund..I feel that he keep eye on chart so step by step sending msg to update with TSL or where to exit.. mostly call we can get before entry.and main thing he told that if you earn than we earn.and main thing I saw that may be he post only previous day performance, but shows accurate and if suppose any day sl hit so others show profit on last target so calculation mismatch.. suppose he booked 50% profit at 10 points and rest tsl at cost.so on an average he calculate 5 points on full quantity not mention 10 points as he booked.so hopefully will get positive results.and thanks to my friends who take care.keep in touch and best of luck.
I too had bad experiences with many of these sites and damn irritated. Finally I found one interesting site which they have started very recently but the problem is they offer services only on yahoo.

If any of you are interested, please try this.

gainfromtrade.blogspot.com

snp nifty — fraud Company

Snp Nifty is Fraud Company has given false information on their website they update false profit points and lure customers to buy they No Profits Subscribe& I paid 3500 Rupee & I Book Loss For Rs.75000/- & I also Told No Paid Snp Nifty site
Niftystockoptions.com both are same owner fraud fraud...my 3 lak capital washed out in his nifty option positional call 5200pe .please pay for any one dont go for niftystockoptions.com he is only cheater after 7500rs payment he wont pick your phone just risk 7500rs and test his service.. please .. call me evening

Raju
EP-Basic Package is really good, i have been a prey of many indian fraud advisory company and now finally, by looking at these types of forum, i thought lets give equitypandit a try. But i like the services, calls and their especially their employees, who give me constant knowledge whenever i go wrong. ep basic is a good service for intraday. i have been with these guys for last 7 months and i don't think changing the services. if you are looking for very huge profits than, epbasic may not help you much but if you are looking for a good income source, then i would recommend everybody for this service because what i like the most about this service is consistency in profits, every day, every month.

Er. Rakesh Goyal
I'm PATELBIPIN i paid 4000rs WWW.CALLOPTIONPUTOPTION.COM and subscribed his Nifty service, he told that that 400-600 points per month in Nifty but this is not at all true.

My dear friends please do not beleve this , he is not a analyst, he do not know the
fundementals, HE IS A CHEAT.

After a week i'm in loss of 35, 000 and i raised a complaint against him in consumer forum,
because his service is not at all good.This Ididot deactivated my service because i raised a complaint on him in consumer forum, i asked him to refund my money, he said that he would refund it in 2 days but till now he did not refund my money, i called him and i mailed him plenty of times but it was of no use, and finally today he said that he would not refund my money.

Friends please visit his web – www.calloptionputoption.com/ and

www.snpnifty.com

In his websites he only mentions whenever he made a profit, he will not mention whenever he lost the trade.If we compare this no doubt weekly one or two calls will work but you will looase min 5 to 6 calls(400points in Nifty) in a week and at the end of the week you will end up in loss.

You just see the past performance report in his website he only mentioned 19th of this month what about rest of the days you should confirm that in these days his calls didn't worked.

Here i'm mentioning few calls give by him

3/11/09-buy nifty at 4705 sl 4680 tg4745, 4770
SL hit
BUy NIfty again at 4660 Sl4642 tg 4730
Again Sl hit

LOSS of 40 points

4/11/09- Buy NIfty in two parts 4650 and 4625 SL 4595
here he did not mentioned any target
Here NIfty bought at 4650 and sold at 4695

Profit of 30-40 points

Total profit of 35 points per day

09/11/09-Sell nifty in two parts 4825 and 4840 SL 4860 target 4760
He told to book 50% profit at 4791 later SL hit for the open postions
In this trade no profit no loss-exited at cost to cost.

Sell nifty again at 4842 SL 4860 target 4760
Again SL hit Loss of 20 points

Sell more Nifty at 4868 SL 4880 target 4760
Again SL hit but he gave a call to hold to Nifty
Loss of 25 points.

Total Loss of 45 points per day.

10/11/09- Sell NIfty future in two parts 4934 & 4944 SL 4960 target 4860
Booked 50% profit at 4890 and the rest at 4870

Total Profit of 45-50 points per day

11/11/09- Sell NIfty in two parts 4875 and 4900 SL 4920 target 4820
SL hit and he said to hold at 4945 and again hold till 4970 and sell more
Nifty at 4975 SL 5001

Total loss of the day= 100 Nifty points
After loosing 100 points he gave a exit call.

Be aware he only mentions only profit calls in his website you can check from the above lost calls you can't see these lost calls in his website.

600 points per month is all FAKE

THINK BEFORE YOU PAY TO THIS TYPE OF CHEATERS if these guys can make us earn 1, 00, 000(600 points) per month just by investing 1, 00, 000 we can easily remove povery from INDIA.Every body can become a millionaire within in a few years.

So my dear friends please do not subscribe to this type of and do not loose your hard earned money.Please avoid below websites which i and my friends subscribed they are not at all up to the mark.

Calloptionputoption.biz

EMA
SMA
DMA
Candle sticks

Nifty traders please follow below weblinks and view Live Nifty chart daily

http://nsetracker.blogspot.com/ and http://niftystockscharts.blogspot.com/

It's very easy, Buy on green dots and sell on red dots.
or
Two Simple Rules to Follow

1) Go Long if 3 EMA is above 13 EMA and 13 EMA is above 34min EMA with stop loss below 34 EMA
2) Go Short if 3 EMA is below 13 EMA and 13 EMA is below 34min EMA with Stop loss above 34 EMA

For intraday stock traders please follow below website
www.nseguide.com

If you learn these basics that's it you are done for the day.

ONCE AGAIN I APPEL YOU MY FRIENDS PLEASE DONT LOOSE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY BY SUBSCRIBING TO THESE CHEATERS like calloptionputoption Criminal .

Popularity: 75%