[Resolved]  sodexo.avashoppingmall.com — Non Receipt of Refund against cancellation

I made a purchase on sodexo.avashoppingmall.com by making an online payment on 02/07/09.
The details of the product are as under:
Purchase id :[protected]
Amount : Rs. 1690/-.
This order was subsequently cancelled on 22/07/09.The cancellation was intimated to Rahul of Avashopping and he confirmed that the amount will be refunded within 20 working days i.e by 12/08/09.

Since the amount has not yet been refunded, I have to approach the Consumer Forum for help. The following are the details of the numerous calls made.

1. 27/08/09 - Spoke to Nitu from the Complaint Section. She confirmed that her senior EKTA would call me on 27/8/9 but I have not received any call.
2. 08/09/09 - Spoke to Gaurav - Customer Relationship Manager. Complaint # [protected] logged.
3. 05/09/09 - Spoke to Esther. She checked all details and confirmed that the refund cheque will be couriered to my office address in the coming week. It’s gone for accounts signing as of now.
4. Several other calls are made till date. The last one on 26/10/09 - spoke to Sarabh Jain - Customer Care Executive. He confirmed that the refund will be given latest by 10/11/09 by cheque or credit to the credit card.

I sincerely need your help to get my refund along with the cost of the mental agony caused to me by this pathetic organisation. Totally I demand not less than Rs. 10000/- for all the pain and the rough language used by the customer care executives.

The toll free no. is[protected].

Hoping for a favorable reply.

Many thanks.