[Resolved]  Sona Enterprises, Vasantkunj — Irregular supply of Gas Cylinder

Indian Gas Agency

Sub : Irregular Supply of Gas Cylinder.

I am customer of Indian Gas Agency. My consumer No. is 29877. Sona Enterprises, telephone no is : 26897455, 26893219, Vasant kunj is my distributor. I always get delaid to get my cylinder by 12 days my booking for gas on 13/01/09 till i could not get cylinder. i have not get any answer by this agency, their behaviour to customer is also not good. please consider my problem.

Santhosh K
Flat No.201, Shruti Apartment
Mehrauli, New Delhi.

Comments

SONA ENTERPRISES — Irregular Supply of Gas Cylinder

Indian Gas Agency

Sub: Irregular Supply of Gas Cylinder.

I am customer of Indian Gas Agency. My consumer No. is 13042. Sona Enterprises, telephone no is:[protected], 26893219, Vasant Kunj is my distributor. I always get delayed to get my cylinder by 6 days my booking for gas on 16/09/09 till i could not get cylinder. i have not get any answer by this agency, their behavior to customer is also not good. Please consider my problem.

Kaleram
House No. K-725, Gali No. 6D,
K-Block, Mahipalpur,
New Delhi – 110037
Mob. No. [protected]
Indian Gas Agency

Sub : Irregular Supply of Gas Cylinder.

I am customer of Indian Gas Agency. My consumer No. is 35152. Sona Enterprises, telephone no is : 26897455, 26893219, Vasant kunj is my distributor. I always get delaid to get my cylinder by 15 days my booking for gas on 01/11/10 till i could not get cylinder. i have not get any answer by this agency, their behaviour to customer is also not good. please consider my problem.

Rahul Ranjan Sinha