[Resolved]  Sony Ericsson — headset of w200i

I have not got my sony ericsson w200i headset from nearly 4 months.My headset was not working so i went to the service centre.There they told that my headset was in warranty period so they told that they would replace within 15 days.but more than 100 days have been passed i have not got my headset.I have complained to the delhi main sony ericsson centre 6 times but it went in vain.So i request you to talk some measures aginst the company.

Comments

Sony Erricsons — Headset Problem

Hi Sir,

In my sony erricsons K790I in this phone head set problem is there i given to exchange 45 Days over there is no response from the Sony Erricsons.

Sony Ericsson — Head set

I am vipul and I am using this Sony Ericsson K550i since last more then one year. And after six months my ear peace had some problem. Now I am searching for the original ear peace and I am not able to find the original one. Market is full of duplicate ear peace.
So kindly help me out and tell me the genuine service center in Bangalore

Ph. no. [protected]

Sony Ericsson — HEADSET

harresment
I want to complain about the Sony Ericsson service center located at DELHI
I gave them my new mobile W205 HEADSET IN WHICH THERE IS SOME AUDIO PROBLEM.
My workorder no. was SE310TCC11838 and it was in its warranty period. They say that it would be returned in 8WORKING DAYS.BUT THE COMPANY Returned My headset After 38working days.................. so,
you are requested to take some strict action gainst sony ericsson handset company........
my mobile.no is [protected] pls any uggetion call me...................

Sony India Phone
    Sony India Address
    No 14/43 Hameedia Centre 2nd Floor, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600034