[Resolved] Sony Ericsson Mobile — POOR SERVICES AND FAULTS BILLING , NIL RESPONSE , NO AFTER SALES SERVICE
I have Sony Ericsson mobile VIVAZ and purchased 2 year back.
In July 2012, I have given it to authorized service centre at Baroda , Gujarat namely CCEL CARE CENTRE for the problem of charging, as it is not getting charged and become hot, following is my complaint against the services given
1. Initially service centre said it will take at least 2 to 3 days for repair.
2. In one hr time they called it got repaired .
3. They have given bill of Rs 2750 /-
4. The receipt of payment is enclosed , which does not contain may details like address, proper receipt number , ST number signing authority, Nature of the work or part replaced many thing like customer name, job card / order number work carried out place etc entered when i stressed for after heated arguments.
5. 5. Now my mobile giving the same problem , if i will go to same service center they may take any charges with justifying the same or giving proper receipt of the payment.
The online complaint number is 93565972
again the mobile has been given to Authorised CService Centre at Baorda ( Gujarat ) on 05.12.2012 with the problem that now it is not starting at all and with not getting charged ( old problem )
Now please note that i have paid 17000 for this hand set and just after one year problem started and got repaired (paid ) for rs 2750 ( Receipt is enclosed ) but problem not solved and become worsen .( the why so much charges was taken and if you will see the receipt of the payment which does not have so many essential part
ST number etc
Many more things are missing .
Please ensure that this time it has to be repair properly and at the cost already paid else final declaration to be given by SONY that this piece is not repairable .
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:55:14