[Resolved]  Sony LCD TV KLV 32v300a — TV is not performing

Eversince I bought the Sony LCD TV KLV 32V 300A I have face problem of distorted colours, diffrent colour fonts.

I made a formal complaint and the service personnel came and saw the TV .He even compared the TV with another one of the same model the difference was too much.He even took the pictures and vedio of both the TVs.Still I am waiting for reply as he says the process is long and I am waiting for their executives to come to Lucknow.Though he is helpful but this does not solve the problem as I have to still veiw a TV which is not performing.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

hello sir/madam,
i have purchaced my sony LCD tv with model KLV 32V 300A some 5 to 6 months back...i have some problem in my LCD regarding volume...i can get a clear sound only if the volume is from 50...kindly consider my problem and solve it...i will giv my adress and my phone details...
L.ANBAZHAGAN,
211, "AARALAGAM",
Periyar nagar north,
Nehru Street,
viruddhachalam-606001
Phone No..[protected]
Mobile No..[protected]
these r my details...i trust in you that u ll take steps to solve my problem..thank u in advance
did you get this complain resolved?

Sony India
    Sony India Phone
    Sony India Address
    No 14/43 Hameedia Centre 2nd Floor, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600034