Sony MHCgzr7d Hi Fi System — CONTINUOUS PROBLEM

Raipur District, Chhattisgarh, India
 krao
R/sir,

I have purchased a sony hi fi system in the month of january 2009 and since then i have been in trouble for various reasons.First of all the video cd was not playing starting onwards but we thought may be there is some problem with our cds and finally we gave it for repair in the month of september 2010 and when contacted to the service centre they said there is some problem with the lens,so we got it changed some parts for Rs 2000 inclusive of service charges and got it in the month of october 2010.Again since last one week the same problem has raised and today when we contacted our service centre at samta colony raipur,they have sent a person and the service person said there is some problem with the stand by which has to be thorougly checked but as per initial inspection it seems that the repairing charges will be around 3-4 thousand rupees.I am a big follower of sony products and i own various products of sony and even recommeded the brand to my friends but now i am fed up with the product as it is continuously creating trouble.If you see initial 2000 and now 3000 to 4000rs for repair that to within 2 years means around 30% of the total cost of the product.Please let me know what can i do in this regard.

My phone number :[protected]
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

No 14/43 Hameedia Centre 2nd Floor, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600034
    Sony MHCgzr7d Hi Fi System - CONTINUOUS PROBLEM