Sony Xperia Sola — Replacement of new handset from sony support center

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 sachinpatil1186
I had purchased Sony Xperia Sola on 5th jul, and it got a problem on 25th jul, so submitted to Sony service center in pune, they assured me that you will be getting your handset back within 15 working days, and gave me some to followup for the handset, i am continuously on that support center for my handset status, handset status has not changed from 25th jul which is "your handset is currently under repair", support executive don't have any updated status, had spoken to on of the senior executive on 5th aug. and he assured me that i will be getting my handset on 9th aug., i didn't received a handset or a call from sony support center for any changes or delay in handset repairing. on 11th aug. again i had spoken to there 'senior executive and she assured me that you will be getting your handset in between 16th to 18th aug..

On 16th aug. when i called sony support center, they still dont have a clear idea when they will be giving my phone back.

Please help me in this case.

Comments

My mobile Xperia u looses network and I become unreachable even tower is
full.
I went to pune khothrud center and they are close 2nd and 4ethics Saturday.
I am pissed off and loosing business due to this.
How can a service center be off on Saturday when all working people will
visit there.
Plz help or I have to publish negative feedback to all public forums or go
to consumer forum in the worst case

No 14/43 Hameedia Centre 2nd Floor, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600034
    Sony Xperia Sola - Replacement of new handset from sony support center