S&P Enterprises, Alaknanda N.D. — No response for booking

Habib ur Rahman
My consumer no.4996, A1/121, Mandangir New Delhi-62,
I tried booking many time and many days but they are no response on phone. When i go there office i saw that the girl sitting there and both phone no. 26027225. 26031984 ringing but she not received phone i ask her why you pick-up the phone she replied that booking are closed from 5:00pm but this time is 4:30pm. then there all staff not replied any question.

Habib ur Rahman

Comments

I fully agree with the complaint by the consumer since I am also having the same problem. Either it is difficult the nos. of S&P Enterprises, Alakananda, Kalkaji, New Delhi, or if by God's grace you get the phone ringing, no one picks up. We have to spend hours and days to book a single gas cylinder.

Could the responsible authorities take care of this and see that something is seriously done about this problem at the earliest possible.

NEENA BAKSHI

SP Enterprises — No Response for booking nobody is picking the phone

No response for booking

My consumer no.SP012745, B-314, B-Block, Dakshinpuri, New Delhi -62,

Today also i am trying their no since morning but no body is picking the call i don't know why you are running this agency if they can't run it properly or they not doing their work what is the use of this dealer.

Sushma
I have been suffering similar poor service from this agency for quite sometimes now. Even my personal visits did not help. I seriously hope that IOCL takes strong action against such unprofessional distributors whose agency license should soon be cancelled. They tend to forget that a portion of their income comes from the tax payer's money.

A Roy
C R park
I agree with sushma's Complaint, No Body is pick the phone Easly, action should be taken strongly on Agencies

Shiv

I fully agree. It happens every time. The phone calls are never picked up and even if picked, one is not sure whether they have registered our requirement. It takes more than twenty days to deliver the cylinder.

Performance of S&P enterprises at Alaknanda, Aravlli Shopping Complex is very bad.

Concerned Authorities should review the situation and bring it under control.

R Chandramouli,
C-204, Yamuna Apartments,
Alknanda

k.s. singhal — gas not booking

My consumer no.8796, I-1748, Chittranjan Park, New Delhi-110019

K.S. SINGHAL
no response for booking

sir
our consumer no-20849, 1626/14 govindpuri kalkaji new delhi-19
iam try for booking many time and many days but no response on phone.
your phone is ringing but no reply any customer excutiv.
i request you to this please shut out our booking proublem.

so sir kindly follow up this complaint . i very thankful to you
thanks
regards

raj kumar raut

S&P Enterprises, Alaknanda N.D. - No response for booking

Company:S&P Enterprises, Alaknanda N.D.