[Resolved]  spacewood furnishers pvt.ltd. — bad quality kitchen cabinets

I am Shagufta Mirza. I am residing in Jogeshwari(W) Mumbai-400102.I have constructed my kitchen cabinets from well known shop called "Comfort Home" which is related to SPACEWOOD FURNITURES PVT.LTD., on the date 24th September, 2006.
Two months after i bought this kitchen cabinets there has been lot of problems in the cabinets.There are cracks and lot of damage occurring in my cabinets.It has costed me around Rs.31000. Since from that time i have complained them many times, but there is no response from their side. I have given a complain through telephone and E-Mail, but there no response again. Moreover the shopkeeper from Comfort Home also don't listen to our complain.
Unfortunately, now i want to take some legal actions against them.So kindly help me out with this matter or else do something from your side.Since I am a working lady and cant afford Lawyer. If possible for you, you can contact me on these numbers:
26786357, [protected].
The Address of SPACEWOOD FURNITURES PVT.LTD. is
N-6 MIDC, Hingna Road Nagpur-400016.
Telephone[protected],[protected], 235968.
Fax[protected], 236737.
[protected]@spacewood.in www.spacewood.in
Hope for n immediate reply or response from your side. Thank You.
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear sir

We Recived material for KING VIENNA WOOD. QTY 24 NOS. against invice no 18687 .But their is 01.no qty Reject for Damage.

pls let us know you send us the replacement. .

snap Attached,

Reply to me on mail or mobile.

R.S.HOL.
Q.A.DEPT.
RAVIAN ENGINEERS.PUNE

CELL NO [protected]
We are having our house in Orchid Petals, Gurgaon (DELHI NCR). We have been following up with Varun for balance supply and pending issues but there is no response at all.
We have written several emails indicating litigation threat way forward but there is no response at all.
The basic kitchen was also supplied as compared to committed date and got operational after almost two months despite of the fact that we made the payments well in advance.
Please register our serious displeasure and last attempt to avoid harsh step but if we are getting or solution immediately.
Neeraj Goel
Villa No. 18,
Orchid Petals,
Sohna Road, Gurgaon
[protected]@gmail.com
Space wood is cheater... they take full monie not ready to deliver kitchen in time... very arrogant people and staff, they lack in professionalism... recommended to black this company
Spacewood is one of the most unprofessional companies I have worked with. They have no concept of quality control and their products ..in my case my kitchen does not look anything like the one they showed in the showroom. Their after sales service is even worse as you end up frustrated just following up with them and trying to rectify their mistakes and bad workmanship. There are far better companies to work with and repent awarding my kitchen and wardrobe works to them. Potential clients beware...
Spacewood franchise in Trivandrum is so unprofessional. I had made our kitchen cabinets and wardrobes which costed 310000. After 6 months cabinets are damaged. After so much followup today I was told that person will come for repair, to my surprise, Mr Gin Kumar said, I had not informed him prior, so he cannot arrange . He was so harsh in talking also. Moreover he had been sent pictures of the damaged cabinets. So unprofessional and bad behaviour I have not experienced. So sad to say these kind of people spoil the brand name. Since I have already paid money, I have to just wait to the mercy of people to come and repair my kitchen cabinets.
Anisha