[Resolved]  Speed Cargo Packers & Movers — Delay in delivery & loss of valuable items in relocation

This company ( Speed Cargo Packers & Movers)promised me delivery of my household articles from Delhi( Meharauli) to Bangalore( Basavangudi) in 10 days but they took 1.15 months to get the stuff delivered. More over they do not have a VAT or sales tax number and collecting service tax at will. Do not provide the authenticate document on Insurance and force customers to pay it. The last and not the least, I was cheated of my some valuable items like carpet & jackets during transit and the packs were torn.
A really useless mover and packer and govt & IT dept should take stern action against these scrupulous movers & packers.

Comments

Speed packers and Movers — Non delivery of items

Transported some set of items 1 bed, 3 excercise equipments and some suitcases via this Speed packers and Movers from Chennai to Bangalore. Out of which 2 items (dumbles worth 5, 000) were not delivered to me .On contacting the owner Vijay[protected] he initially said that they have missed those items at the godown itself and will be delivered to me in another 2 days. Subsequent calls he has been saying that
they will be delivered to me . I called him finally today and he said that they have went missing.

Speed Packers and Movers
No.18, PTK road, Tiruvanmiyur
Chennai 600041.

Fast Speed Home Packers & Movers — Loss of Cargo

I had sent my TV from Mumbai to Lucknow through "Fast Speed Home Packers & Movers ". However it has still not reached the destination. I have been trying to call Anshuman Mishra on [protected] but he fails to respond to calls from my number. I just do not know what to do.
This company speed cargo packers and movers is a cheat they lifted my goods on 6/11/10 and till now 27/11/10 no delivery is made. they have no service/vat tax number, took insurance money but no papers or details are provided to me infact they have not even given me the vehicle number or driver name and number. there office is closed, no body is picking up the phone i am absoulutly on road somebody plz help me what shall i do plz
This company speed cargo packers and movers is a cheat they lifted on 08/11/2010 and today is 3/12/10 till date i have not receive our items even they took our insurance money but no policy issued in our name, even nobody picking up the phone we are trying from 14/11/10 till date.plz help us.
Beware Beware Beware of Speed Cargo Packers & Movers. I am completely cheated by this company.
I changed my company and transferred my base from Ghaziabad to Mysore. On a fateful day I given an advertisement in Sulekha.com and got responses from a few packers and movers operating in the city. A person named Matthew Samuel from Speed Cargo packers and movers has come to my house to provide me the estimate. On seeing their quote for transferring my household goods and car (maruti swift) to Mysore I decided to close the deal with them. At first he seemed to be so polite and honest but the true picture started coming after I gave him some advance. The packaging was so poor that some of it started wearing out while loading it on the truck itself. They took my household goods on 28th March 2011 and my car on 29th March 2011 but till now (19th April 2011) I don’t have a freaking idea where my stuffs and car are. I am completely hopeless as nobody in this company is picking up my phone. When called up by another number they pick the phone and say I’ll call you back in 10 mins and cut the phone never to call back or pick up the phone again.
As you can see they have taken my entire wealth that I have created till now. There are a total of 63 cartons with all the goods that a normal household possess. The value of my household goods can be estimated to be of Rs. 500000 with some invaluable items such as marriage albums and baby books etc. which can never be replaced. I am not even hearing anything about the status of my car. I am completely broke and don’t have any idea what to do. When I sent someone to visit personally to their office at Apsara Complex, Delhi-U.P border, the office was closed most of the times and the other shopkeepers informed me that they have tie-ups with other transporters to send the stuffs and sometimes these things happen!!

As I have a most horrible experience of my life I want you not to be trapped by this Packers and Movers in your life.
I am again writing the detail of this fraud company:
Name: Speed Cargo Packers & Movers (ISO:[protected] Co. as they call it!!!)
H.O. 333, 3rd Floor, Apsara Complex, Delhi – U.P. Border.
Tel:[protected], Mob. [protected], [protected]
Hi all,

I think i have fallen trap to this ...did u all receive ur goods at last
This speed cargo packers & movers lift my households from delhi on 2 June to deliver Sangli.Until at 28 june I am not geting my households.They say household is in Pune & problem in octry clearance .

AMIT
This Speed Cargo Packers and Movers is a cheat all over India. This guys cheated and looted so many people out. I am also one of the victim. Lets teach these guys lesson by awakening other users of not to use there service and be safe.

Lets try to put thier reviews in most of the websites and put their business down.