[Resolved]  Speed Dial — Complaint against your Company Member Id - 185923

My Car got break down on 20th Jan'2010 at 7 PM in PVR Saket Community Center Parking, I lodged the complaint at 7:16 PM sharp with yore Help Line No and the telephone assistant assured me that with in 25 to 30 min. I will got the Road Side assistance. I waited for about 45 minutes and again rang up the help line No , Again they assured me that the Car which your company has sent for assistance is stuck in traffic Jam and with in 15 minutes it will be reaching to you, but all is in vain , neither no body has came for the assistance nor I got any call from your helpline No. Since then I was trying the Help Line No for the next Two on a regular basis but I have not got any response from your side nor the assistance. At 9: 45 PM in the night I some how managed to find out a local engineer from some where near Saket and he came and corrected the default for which I have Paid him Rs.1340/= in the night including the night charges. Some how I manage the things and reach home at around 10:45 PM in the night. Then after coming home I again rang up your Car Helpline No and spoke to Mr.Ankit , When I was trying to explain him the trouble which I faced due to incompetent services and the response from your Car Help Line no , He Just disconnect the telephone Line instead of feel sorry as I was cheated by the company. Again I rang up to the help Line No and when I tries to Talk to Mr.Ankit I was informed that he has already left for the day, and Mr.Vishesh take the call. After listing the incident he promise me to give the call back today at 11 AM sharp and solve my problem as I have unnecessary paid Rs.1340/= with out any fault from my side. But till now I have not got any response from your Company
Complaint comments

Comments

Speed Dial — Worst service with challenge do whatever you can do

The worst service, waste of money
I have SPEED DIAL CAR HELPLINE PVT. LTD. membership and have had awful experience. It was just start my journey on 29/01/10 1400hrs from my place that I came to know after few 100mtrs that my car's tyre was punctured. My bad luck was that I was going to pick an old lady who was to operated next day to the hospital.I called up[protected] for help and I got reply just in 10-15min tyech will reach to my location. And I felt relieved and thought that thank I got I have membership of such service. But it was all my wrong perception. After waiting for 30 min of tech I again called up the helpline number I got reply that you are at your house why you are in so hurry and tech will reach to after attending another complain and call got disconnected. I got shocked by such answer. It was my next bad luck that my vehical got punctured nearby my house. After that every time they keep saying that someone will reach in 10 minutes. And my mother-in law kept waiting at her house . She kept calling frantically. Third time I tried to tell help line guy that I need urgent help and told him the reason he said if you are in so hurry then you get repair by yourself or arrange any taxi on your own cost for yourself we will not help you. Then I checked my stepney it was also deflated. All was in vain. I drove my punctured car to nearest mechanic and changed the stepney. My tyre got damaged because of that And all it wasted my 2and half hour. I even warned the helpline guy that I will complain for such behaviour then i got replay " KAR LO JO KARNA HAI. I said I will go consumer court he also dishounering language for the court. Even they dont have any cmplain or corporate number for complain. I dont kanow it is really a big cheater company.They must be cheating everyone like this.

Speed Dial — Improper service and misleading

I received the call from speed dial for my renewal of membership but due to poor service i said that i donot want to renewal but they promised that they have improved the same, so on the talk with their executive name sakshi she agreed for the renewal of 350/-RS on 05-06-10 and at 07.00 pm my car got puncher and the same was told to their executive on their number 43144314 number and they promised me that by 30 minutes their person will be there and they will repair the same. i waited for one hour their but no one came i tried to call on the same number but no one picked the call and by 09.00 PM their phone was having engage tone i tried till 10.30PM then drove my puncher car to my house . In morning i again called then at 07.00am but still their phone was having engage tone and at 11.25 am their executive jagdish picked up the call and i toll them that i face the problem till not it is not resolved. Then i told him to send it now then he said ok and took my detail but in the end he told that they will charge 50 RS for the puncher and when i said that it was told that all service is free except petrol and vehicle toeing and he did not send the person to repair the puncher and finally I got it done by paying from outside. then i have to replace my tier tube and what mental toucher i went to for about 12Hours.
I plead to his highness to help us from these companies

Speeddial — No Help

No Help if required. You just keep waiting on road nobody will come to help you out.

Deepak