Speed Dial Car helpline — No Services when customer require the services

I have a membership of Speed Dial Car company membership nunmber 187671 since January 2010. I needed their services today as back gear of my car stopped working and my car stucked in my house parking.

I had tried all helpline number given on the card, bill and on their web site as well but no number is working say Service is temporarily out of service.Website for this comapny is www.speeddial.co.in.

Me as a customer was never informed if the number are changed or company was being closed. I want to register a complaint against this company as they take money from us to provide services but when we require their services actually we never get that particularly these Car Helpline companies.Government has no control over them and there is no monitoring body for these kind of comapnies which can control the frauds made by these comapnies. These companies have been cheating the Customers and seems nothing can be done on this.

Vivek Gupta

Comments

My members ship numbers 187867. this is frauds compeny. my car break down today dt.2/08/10 time 9.30am. all telephone numbers marked on card and bill all telephone temporarily out of service.These companies have been cheating the Customers and seems nothing can be done on this.i agree with you .
My membership nunmber 189462.this is cheat company. I needed their services today.02/10/2010. I had tried all helpline number given on the card, but no number is working say Service is temporarily out of service.These companies have been cheating the Customers and seems nothing can be done on this.

My membership no. is 182422.I called up on phone no.[protected] on 25.10.10 at 11.05am for my car stepny change at my residence.The executive took the complaint.When I came back from office at 20.05 hrs I found it was not attended my complaint.I called the same no. the executive were careless, dont know how to handle customers.Again I called up on 26.10.10 morning at 7.50am executive were non-coperative hang up the phone without listening & there after phone was continous engage.This company is bogus and cheating innocent Delhiets by promising tall claims. I request concern authority to take appropriate action so that in future this company dont fool more Delhiets.
yes this is big cheater company. a strict action should be taken against these cheater by the govt
FRAUD COMPANY I AM GOING TO FILE CONSUMER COURT CASE TO GET REFUND AND COMPENSATION FOR THE MENTAL AND PHYSICAL AGONY I BORE.
No Help if required.Completly fake commitments.Keep waiting on road nobody will come to help.Help line Number is always ringing without any response.

Deepak