[Resolved]  Speed Dial Pvt Ltd — Complaint for services

I Prashant khanna resident of rajouri garden have a membersip of speed dial whose contact info is - Corporate Office:

370, Patparganj Industrial Estate,

Branch Office:

B-506, Ansal Chamber-I,

Bhikaji Cama Place,

New Delhi-110066.

My membership no is 3737 , i want to compaint angaist person named Dinesh who is picking up calls at customer support and calling himself as manager there . He is just making customer fool and making fake commitments that thier technical head will come to resolve my problem in 20 minutes but i waited for almost 2 hours and when i called back him then he talked me so rudly which i cant expalain also .

Please DO NOT DEAL with this company as they only make fake commitments but dont deliver this .

thanks

Prashant Khanna
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

There is no company registered by the name of speed dial private limited. these people must be a cheater. there is one more company called "emergency car breakdown services" located on the above address (as per the address provided in their cash receipt) cheated me today. the committed me INR 1000 for their service and later asked me to pay INR 2000. when i denied, they threatened me that they will come to my home and recover INR 3000. these people (EMERGENCY CAR BREAKDOWN SERVICES) are cheater and mobsters. Avoid taking help from them.