[Resolved]  spencer shop -Revlon Hair Color — Sale of product nearest to expiry date

Today I have visited your retail shop No. 1225/2, Kitchlu Nagar Ext, Hambra Road, Ludhiana for purchase of Hair Color of L’oreal Company. But the hair color of L’oreal company was not available on that store. On request of sale boy Mr Aman, I purchased the hair color of REVLON COLOUR SILK amounting to Rs 250/- vide Bill No. 6096 dated 17/02/009 on 8:41 AM.

When I reached at my home I saw the date of manufacturing of the product which was of November, 2006 and was very nearest to expiry. As you aware that the product of expiry date may harm to my skin, hair and my eyes.

I came back to your store and request to Mr Aman for change the product and provide the same of current manufacturing date. After checking all box he said that the manufacturing date on all box are appx same. I request to Mr Aman for either provide the product with current date or give my money back so that I can purchase from another shop.

The hair color box was kept by Mr Aman with him and he refused to pay my money back to me. On my request he came to his manager Mr Sanjeev Singh and tell him about the matter.

After that I go to Manager Mr Sanjeev and request him to provide the product or pay my payment back. But regret to inform you that instead of listing my problem and getting the solution, Mr Sanjeev behaved me very rudely. He even did not came out from his cabin to listen me. He said “the payment will not refund to you and do what you want to do” He take me in very casual manner and was very busy with listing of music. Even he refused to tell me his name.

I am really shocked to see the behaviour of the Manager of such a reputed company’s retail shop and I was never expected this kind of behaviour in the time of hard competition.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other