[Resolved]  Spencers Kakinada — Irresponsible and Non Delivery of Products to Hand at Kakinada Spencers

This is ksr bhaskar advocate pithapuram wrots spencers retail out let kakinada is not maintaining services to the consumer. The staff has not maintaining decency and decorum. They are providing worst service's and their behavior is also very wore st towards consumer. They are not responding to consumer complain t. On 26-06-09 i purchased som e items on your store your staff insulted me on that date your peoples did not respond my complaint. Take immediate action against them .due to that your sales come down from that day onwoards. Takeimmeadiate action and return my goods .with in onweek fallen leagl action wiilbe intiated.

KSRBHASKAR
ADVOCATE
PLOT 16
MADAVANAGAR
PITHAPURAM
CELLNO.[protected]

Comments

I am a regular customer of Spencers, kakinada. The service you provide here is also gud, but the problem with we customers is that, since last 2-months, the billing persons are charging 1-2 rs extra on evry bill showing the reason lack of coins.In this way, they are playing with the innocense of customers and taking this as granted. I[censored] take 2 rs per bill from say 5oo customers daily, it means u r getting 1000rs extra everyday. I just wnt to know that is this your new extra income strategy.??? Now, may i hope that my problem will be taken seriously???
I, Prerna Kashyap, am a regular customer of Spencers, kakinada. The problem with customers like us is from last 2-3 months, the billing people are charging 1-2 rs extra on every bill...i don't know the reason behind this, but one thing is for sure, this is a smart strategy of getting extra income.
The billing process here is very poor and slow, which is wasting our valuable time, The staffs are also too slow and not co-operative.

Prerna Kashyap,
Hridaya Residency,
Valasapakala, Kakinada
Dear Team,

It's the second time, i m sending a complaint regarding Spencers, Kakinada (A.P.). It's been happening with me for last 5-times. On every bill, the billing person is charging 1-2 rs extra with the reason lack of change/coins. I registered a complaint on 17th august also, and then i got from the concerned person that they will pay attention towards this, but nothing happened from their side.
Y'day (26th aug) again, he charged 813 rs from my friend instead of 812 rs and just after her billing, he took 468 rs instead of 467 rs showing that we dont have 1 rupee coin...and honestly speaking, we both saw so many coins of 1 rupee in his cash-box.
When we informed Spencers by phone, they said"give us your no, we will call u", and we both are still waiting for their call...

My Bill no is 19842 & Till no. is 1.
I just want to know, it this ur new strategy for extra profit...???

With Hopes of some betterment,
Nupur Naman,
kakinada
HI sir
iam a regular customer of spencer in kakinada, i got a 1 scratch card some offers in cards5, or 6 times
came to spencer.because in scratch card 3 items (1st) rice cooker, hair dryer, baja microwave oven
iam so interesed to take a microwave oven, ur's staff members told there is no stock5r6 time came there
my scratch card no.16/76412 microwave oven, is avail 2500/-off baja microwave oven 2005ETB.
urs staff members told to pay off money 3790/- will get a oven, iam ready to pay the money, take my cell numbers also my cell no. [protected] pls iwant pay the money 3790/- pls
so many times get back, i have 4month baby sir