[Resolved]  Spencon & Polyphase Zambia Ltd — Re Employment OR Termination benefit

12-11-09.
To,
THE HIGHCOMMISSIONER OF INDIA,
LUSAKA, ZAMBIA.
Respected Sir
• I have been working in SPENCON & POLYPHASE since Augest1997 to July 2008. I got a personnel problem my wife got accident so I have to come to India while I am coming to India I have informed to my office. After When I came to India the office has terminated through mail with out any reason. At that period I was concentrating on my recovery. The has not given me any Notice for 3 months , No Gratuity has not been paid , No Other Benefits Up to they have not given me any thing . I was getting 2500$ (Two Thousand and Five Hundred U.S.D.)
Above all this thing I have Requested to give me job the company has not bout her abut meat present the acting director Mr.VentramaReddey, and Mr. l.R. Patel, (Ph No.[protected],[protected]) office Address Plot No 27, Liylai Lusaka. Zambia. The present recruited people from India particularly from Andhra, The P.R.O. Of S & P is Mr. K.M.REDDEY (Ph No [protected]) he known’s all story of spencon & polyphase. My request is either they should give me the job back, or my Beneficiary Amount 40,000$ (Forty Thousands U.S.D.) I have enclosed my Termination letter copy to you. Please help me to solve this problem.
Thanking you,

From:
"Khetan Khumar" <[protected]@spenpol.co.zm>
View contact details
To:
[protected]@yahoo.co.in
Cc:
[protected]@spencon.net, [protected]@yahoo.co.in, "SANTOSH GUPTA" <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>, "KM Reddy" <[protected]@spenpol.co.zm>

Dear Mr. S. Siva,

We are trying to send you your full and final dues at the earliest. As you have mentioned your inability to join before 16.09.08 and by that time our pending projects will complete. In view of above, we would like to inform you that your services at the moment is not required at Zambia Region and we shall approach you in the future if we get new jobs. Meanwhile please treat this mail as termination of your services with effect from the date you left for India.

Khetan

From: Spam Center
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 2:14 PM
To: Khetan Khumar
Subject: Letter from S.Siva

Sir

This is to inform you that my wife is still in the hospital she got back bone fracture they have to do another one more operation after two weeks. Mostly I will come to Zambia Pemba or Nairobi 16-09-08. At present I required a great Help from you please send my balance salary Urgently It will be use full for my hospital expenses.

You already informed me that last month end you will send my salary up to 30-07-08. Please inform this message to our Director Mr. L.R.Patel. I am eagerly waiting for your reply as well as my salary.

S.SIVA