[Resolved]  SphereCash.com — website of spherecash.com closed down

I am to state that the online investment company spherecash.com has closed down and my investment and the assured returns also got blocked. Now I have no choice. Please help me.

Prasanta Kr Choudhury,
Guwahati, Assam.
[protected](M)

Comments

SphereCash.com — Company No More Exists?

Dear sir/madam /all
I have invested $400/- in this SphereCash.com online investment company on 28th Feb. Since last 9 day the company's site is not found.
for first few days we saw " Site Under Maintenance" then " this page can not be opened" abd now some another search engine type site is found in the samr name or address or url.
i also e mailed Liberty Reserve to enqurie about spkerecash.com as it was said in its last news that they (spkerecash.com) will send money by L R.
L R promptly answered me truely that they are not concerned.
Has anybody have any idea?

Dighe Sunil
Hi, I have also invested $400 on 16th Feb. 2009 and found developement for two weeks and later you already know that something is going on but I still have little confidence on it as I heard one yr ago the site was closed for 6 days. Hope for the best. Thanks

Naba Krishna Brahma
E-mail: [protected]@rediffmail.com
M:[protected]
Assam, India
Dear Sir/Madam?All
I had also invested $1000/-on 27 Feb.2009, but since a fortnight or so the co's website not to be found.
I dont know what will going to happen.As far as I know from the webpage the company was existed
since 2001 onwards.
Thanks.
spherecash.com is over, now no one can give you ans about this site.
If want to earn garented income than rply
Hi, I have also invested $500 on 23ed Feb. 2009 and found developement for two weeks and later you already know that something is going on but I still have little confidence on it as I heard one yr ago the site was closed for 6 days. I Hope it open before 29th feb 2009. Thanks
Sir also invest in spherecash 4 month back amount 800$, pls when coy is open at presetn
Sir /Madam I also invest in spherecash 3 and 1/2 month back amount 200$, but one of the investor tell me that some hakker has withdrawl thousand of dollars from company, so that they have stop the site.
Hello investor friends!

High Yield Investment Programs can make you wealthy, but you must have a good knowledge of them to avoid the ponzi schemes and other hyip scams. You have to learn how to avoid them and find the reliable hyips.

You arrived at this page it's because you are searching for few new High Yield Investment Programs which really pay you, you may find here, High Yield Investment Programs, posted by real investor.

Why I am posting all of this on my website? The answer is simple:

Visit below link to address bar for more info

Jagjit Singh