[Resolved]  SPICE D-6666 — Not Working Properly with CDMA Mode

I have taken SPICE D6666 dual sim mobile that is compatible for GSM-GSM as wwell as GSM-CDMA mode. I found that in GSM-GSM mode it is working properly but when I used GSM-CDMa node many of its functions like Mute, Sound Recorder, Deleivery Report of SMS, SMS setting, Send by group, Send to Many etc. are not working. I found that there are technical as well as software problem in this model that it is not working with complete functions with GSM-CDMa mode.
ATUL MAKKAR

Comments

Spice D - 6666 — Phone not working

I bought Spice D - 6666 phone in mid november 2009 and ever since that time i have been facing problems with this phone. The would turn off automatically during night also slave signal would go off automatically till the it is restated again. Also it had a bad battery backup. I went to the Service center in the month of december and they said that they need to send this to the headoffice and will take 10 days. To my surprise when i got the delivery of this handset the outer body was damaged also it had color chipping from corners. I did not take the delivery of the handset and i was told to come after two days so that they can replace it. Finally when i got the delivery of the handset, nothing at all was chanegd in the handset which meant that the software of the phone was never touched. Later on i got this phone replaced twice however some or the other additional problem would keep coming in. Finaaly i was told by the service center that they will replace the entire box and i will get box packed handset.

But the problem is that i have already suffered so much with this handset that i would not want to keep it anymore. I have atleast visited the service center (which is around 15 Kms from my place) 5-6 times due to this phone. It is such a pain to deal with such non branded things.
Muje Aitel Se GPRS SETTINGS (SPICE D-6666 nahi ) mil rahi he
Muje Aitel Se GPRS SETTINGS (SPICE D-6666 ) me nahi mil rahi he

SPICE D-6666 — not getting proper service support

i purchaged SPICE D-6666 one month before.i had gone to purchage D-88 of same company but the deler said SPICE D-6666 has been launched with more facilities then D-88.having net connection also in CDMA.so i purchaged that.but i was unable to do internet in CDMA.i enquired that there is no facilities like that.so i contacted deler as well the spice customer care if the hand set can be replaced or not with in two days from puschaging.but invain now i fad up and using the same.SPICE has realy embrassed me a lot.it behaved as if a froud company.please help.and CDMA mode also dont have normal option like mute,recording,group massaging...

will never bye spice.had a very bad experience with spice.

Spice Mobile D6666 — getting no proper Service

I have purchased Spice Mobile with Dual Sim facility (GSM + GSM/CDMA)

I was unable to get messages especially on CDMA service and the messaging service was getting hang. I have deposited my handset with the service centre at Lower Parel on 6th Mar 2010 for the repeat complaint. on 30th March 2010 I had been offer another old handset in replacement but the same was also having the same problem. Obviously I refused to accept the same. Today after one month still I have not received the handset.

kindly guide me in the matter.
I also agree with this comment that while in GSM-CDMA Mode the functions like Mute, Sound recorder are not active/ working...I am really unhappy with this Spice D-6666 phone..
Pl suggest if by any software upgrade will do the needful...
Even GPRS settings is also not getting activated.

Lakshmikanth C
[protected].

SPICE D-6666 — MOBILE DIRECT

I HAVE MOBILE PARCHAGE 27/07/2010 IN LUDHIANA .NEW SET REPAIR IN LUDHIANA OFFICE TO MOHALI .1 MANTH DUES I HAVE NO RCD SET .DAILY PHONE CALL TO OFFICE TO CANFERM TO NEXT DAYS .

SPICE D-6666