[Resolved]  spice D88n mobile — Wrong IMEI Number

I have purchase spice CDMA/GSM Dual Mode Phone D88n from authorized distributor Attaa market in Noida & paid a amount sum of 6,700 INR. Now due to wrong IMEI number my services are barred from November 01, 2009 by service provider IDEA (DELHI/NCR). I already a written complain against wrong IMEI Number in # 205-B, Sector-25A (SPICE MALL), Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301, but problem not solved yet.

RAJEEV KUMAR
MOBILE: [protected]/[protected]
PHONE:[protected]

Comments

spice D88n mobile — Bad Handset given to me

I gave my brand new handset spice D88n which had few problems in the HOT SPOT.CENTER. after a week they gave my handset which was not working at all . so they told the hand set has to be send to chennai for the motherboard change. after one and half month they gave a very old handset saying the board has been changed . when i asked if the board has been changed what about the body why the body is changed they started saying if you want to take you take else go.i argued for some time atlast took that mobile . what can be done to them.i want my new Handset

I have purchase spice CDMA/GSM Dual Mode Phone D88n from authorized distributor Attaa market in Noida & paid a amount sum of 6, 700 INR. Now due to wrong IMEI number my services are barred from November 01, 2009 by service provider IDEA (DELHI/NCR). I already a written complain against wrong IMEI Number in # 205-B, Sector-25A (SPICE MALL), Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301, but problem not solved yet.

RAJEEV KUMAR
MOBILE: [protected]/[protected]
PHONE:[protected]
I have purchase spice CDMA/GSM Dual Mode Phone D88n from authorized distributor THE MOBILE STORE & paid a amount sum of 6, 819 INR. Now due to wrong IMEI number my services are barred from November 01, 2009 by service provider VODEPHONE (MAHARASHTRA).

MR. SUDHIR SADASHIV GAWALI,
MOBILE : [protected]/[protected].
PHONE: [protected].

spice D88n mobile — frod & poor sevice

dear sir/madam

i have spice D-88n.which imei no.[protected] that is print below battery & another imei no.[protected] that come when press the key *#06# , both r different.so my cell blocked.than they correct my IMEI on 3 dec.2009.than my cell was worked but after that i found a new problem in my cell that is CDMA Sim not work,than i gave my cell to H G service centre gurgaon on 25/12/2009.they give me back after repair on 03/02/2010, now i again face the same problem in my cell.important thing is my cell's IMEI no.-[protected]also changed.

please help me

moinuddin ahmed

spice D88n mobile — Mobile Replacement

with ref. to my complaint as on 28th nov. 2010 on this site.
I was using Spice D88n mobile since last 2 year. In this period this mobile has problem of IMEI. I installed software from Orange Sales Sangli Maharashtra.authorized service center of spice. Every time they give me guarantee that the problem will not occur again. But their is again same problem.
So i mailed company they told me that your D88n handset is going to be replaced with D5555. But now they are providing me the same D88n handset without any intimation by providing reason that this(D5555) is not available. And also they are not giving any guarantee about the latest IMEI installation for D88n.
Please tell me what I do. Can I take D88n or claim for replacement mobile? What is the procedure to claim action against them ?

Thank You.