[Resolved]  Spice/ Mobile QT 66 — Product is causing trouble since beginning

I purchased a Spice mobile QT - 66 on August 21, 2010 at 19:10 hrs from The Mobile Mobile Store Jodhpur. On the same night I found that the mobile's keys pads if locked can not be unlocked unless battery is removed to turn it off. Reported the problem next day to the Mobile Store. They had not shown interest in solving the problem and just suggested that the problem will be solved. They said this happens sometimes. Lived with the problems for two days and sent an email at [protected]@spiceindia.com on August 24, 2010. On August 25, 2010 (or August 26) I went to the mobile shop again and he took the mobile for its repair at spice service service center (this is what the shop keeper told me). When I asked for some receipt that my mobile is repaired, he refused to give the same to me. He told that the software was updated. When he returned the mobile to me, all the contancts were erased. From the next day I faced the same problem again (keypad related). After not getting any response from "spiceindia" I emailed at [protected]@themobilestore.in (this email id is given in the bill that mobile stores provided to me) on August 28, 2010. This email bounced back because the email address was wrong. Then I contacted the mobile stores at "[protected]@mytms.in" on Aug 28, 2010 at 1:39 PM, Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 11:31 AM, Aug 31, 2010 at 2:05 PM, Aug 31, 2010 at 4:02 PM, Sep 4, 2010 at 11:39 AM, Sep 13, 2010 at 3:30 PM. In between I made a large number of phone calls but no solution. They have replied to none of the emails. I was also trying to contact to [protected]@spicemobile.in but they are responding very late. The mobile still has problem that sound level is very low and it is difficult to hear person at the other end. The mobile is discharged can not be used even by connecting the same to power supply. The mobile has to be charged first, for sometime, then only it can be used. The is a very perculier thing that does not happen with most of the mobiles. I wish such careless persons (Spice and the mobile store ) should be punished. I do not want to keep this mobile with me.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Spice mobile / QT66 — mobile handset has problem

I had purchase mobile from a shop. it has frequently repaired. Repair 4 times in 5 months and most of the time the problem ( dead of mobile ).1st time problem is dead. 2nd time also dead. 3rd time also dead and the IMEI is changed but the service center doesn't know what have done in the mobile handset. And the 4th time IMEI number is missing in the mobile handset know the mobile ( one SIM) is not working without IMEI and the phone work slow when the SD card is inserted some time it hangs badly .

New IMEI Nos.
IMEI No. [protected]
IMEI No. [protected]

Its given on the job sheet

Note : Never buy this phone ( I am suffering so much for this mobile )

Name : Pradeep Sharma Mobile : [protected]