[Resolved]  Spice Telecom, Mohali — Salary issue....against Spice Telecom (Punjab)

Hello Sir,

i was employee of " Spice Telecom, Mohali (PB.) ", , worked as CSA (Postpaid Outbound Process (Emp.ID 701276)) for 10 months. Actually "OMNIA BPO SERVICES" was the vendor of Spice. My gross salary was Rs.60, 000/-p.a., , , , but because my examination was in between, , , , so due to this reason i left the company with proper way//with company's rules & regulations on 26th Feb.2008. But, after that OMNIA does not pay my Feb.2008 month's salary, which was Rs.4, 500/- as per the package.
Sir, I visited there many times for my salary & requested number of times, but the employer also asked to wait for some time for my pending amount. As per my knowledge, the company has to pay his employee's salary within 60 days after resignation. But, still company does not pay anything to me. ...
So, Sir, plz do something in my favour. Waiting your positive response.

**Regards:
PADAM NABH
Emp.ID: 701276
Chandigarh.

Mob:[protected]
E-Mail : [protected]@yahoo.com

Comments

omnia is a very good bpo
hi this is Arun Thakur persuing B. tech from DIET kharar in final year
i want 6 month training in ur company in technical department...
Actually i want to ask that are you providing 6 monhs training to B.TECH (ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONN ENGG) STUDENTS
If yes then send me the necessary details required to apply for 6 months training.
Sir/Ma'am,
I am a student of Banasthali University, JAIPUR(RAJASTHAN) prsuing my 3rd year(6th semester) in electronics and communications.We have a 6 months industrial training including project in 7th semester in our curriculum.And i want to do the same in your prestigious company, so please see towards it and mail me the necessary details for the training.My email id is [protected]@gmail.com.
hi i m rabia gupta Btech(IT) student in final year want to know about 6 month industrial training. i would be a glad 4 me i[censored] informat me realted to ythis .actually i want to do a training in software dept... so plz ..mmy email .is [protected]@gmail.com

Complaint categoryCategory: Other