[Resolved]  SQC Infotech, K2, Lajpat Nagar-2, New Delhi — No Placement --No Education..

No Placement --No Education.. This Institute only make the fools to the students...It just takes 7000/- fee for the course, but education is 4th class, and No Placement at all.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

SQC Infotech, K2, Lajpat Nagar-2, New Delhi
Posted:[protected] by Yogesh Dhiman Send email
No Placement --No Education..
i am using credit card from icici bank [protected] i am having lot of problem .
i used 10300 from my card due to some problem with the bank and undue charges my interest was put in and it increased to 15300 then my account was setteled at 10300 . i gave them 1000 rs cash and two pdc of 4000 and 5000. but meanwhile my saving account with icici was debited by rs.7250 so i made the stop payment of cheque which i hacve issued.
then i asked them same that when i have given the cheque why it is done they told me that your settlement was at one do which was not communicated to me at all.
then after putting coplaints agagin and again i got a reply that you make the payment of remaing 2300 then we will send the request for zeroising account. i went bank but they didinot accepted saying you speak to customer acre. from that day i have forwarded atleast 20 mails and 4 complaint number but i havent got a reply they have blocked my saving account again 16400 and asked me to make the payment of 10000 in three instalment or 16400 will be debited.
i have not given that authority to them i have no option left.
please help me out in that i am going for what they aske dme because i ahve no other alternative otherwise i wll have negative rating in cibil inspitreof bank problem .
i complaint in cibil also they send a reply saying we cant do anything in that

my contact number is [protected] hemant kumar mittal hemant .[protected]@matrix.in
Yes Friend, useless institute. No study nothing even they closed up the institute in Gurgaon. I deposited my fee with no classes.

SQC Infotech, K2, Lajpat Nagar-2, New Delhi