SR INFOTECH, VELLORE — FRAUD & CHEATING COMPANY

kumar
SR INFOTECH, VELLORE IS A FRAUD COMPANY, SENTHIL GANESH (PROP)
HIS JOB IS THAT TO SIGN A BPO PROJECTS WITH SOME VENDORS AND HE WILL NOT PAY THE FULL AMOUNT ALSO, AFTER FEW MONTHS HE WILL COMPLAINT AGAINST THE VENDOR, OFFEN HE IS DOING THE SAME JOB, THEN HE USE TO CHEAT HIS EMPLOYEES ALSO BY NOT PAYING SALARY, SO MY REQUEST TO ALL THE VENDORS IS PLE DONT GIVE ANY PROJECTS TO SENTHIL GANESH , SR INFOTECH VELLOER
ADDRESS: 39, 1ST FLOOR LAKSHMANA MUDALIAR ST, SALNATHAPURAM, VELLORE PH: [protected]

BE CAREFUL WITH THIS VELLORE FRAUD & SADIST

Comments

I am Senthil Ganesh Running S R InfoTech in Vellore. ICON INFOTECH Mookundha Palli Bus stop Hosur Mohan had given the complaint on me, thats not true and he only cheated me and created complaints in different name in Consumer Complaints. I have all the document to prove i am a good man and he is a fraud. I have signed up a project with him and cheated by him. First of all i wish to say one thing, I am not outsourcing to any body. I am running my concern with employees.Employees payment also not pending that too be also i can prove. 100% Fraud is Mohan ICON INFOTECH ONLY HOSUR. [protected]. 2 Years back itself he has cheated the public like doing a placement Consultant and collected huge money. I can prove that also. Dont believe that fraud.

HE IS LINKING ME WITH SOCIAL SERVICE TRUST. THERE IS NO LINK BETWEEN MY BUSINESS AND THEM.

This is send by Mr. Senthil I have clarified at Vellore people also.

This above given statement is was send by Mr. Senthil Through Mail.

Saravanan
Madurai
MR. senthil ganesh is not a fraud. im one of the past employee of sr infotech, he is not outsourcing any projects and he is genuine in his payment for employees, there is not pending salary for the employees. mr, senthil ganesh is really a genuine person. there is no necessity for him to cheat others.

SR INFOTECH, VELLORE - FRAUD & CHEATING COMPANY