[Resolved]  Sri Padmavathi College of engineering, Mevalurkuppam, valarpuram post, tamilnadu-602105 — college facilities and fees structure

TO,
Vice Chancellor
Anna University
Sardar patel road,
Guindy,
Chennai-600025

Respected sir,
I am a student of Sri Padmavati College Of Engineering. I am very astonished to know that no complain have been registered against our college when we the students have lots of complains against the college. Before writing down the complains i request you to come an have a thorough inspection in the college. Our complains are absolute truth..

Our complains are based on the following topics:

1. Fees structure for the 2nd yrs n 3rd yrs management students are 65000 and above, and the 2009 batch are believed to pay an amount of more 75000 and more.

2. No proper college campus.

3. NO college gate.

4. No machines under proper working condition in the machines lab and other mechanical lab.

5. No proper experienced staff for each suject in each department.

6. Principal totally unfit for the post.

7. Toilets are not maintained and cleaned.

8. No canteen inside college. the students have to walk 1km to have lunch in the 45mins lunch break.

9. Building construction not proceeding.

10. Hostel facilities and food very poor. Hostel fees paid per student is 30000 and more per yr, but no proper building for the hostel. Hostel is a house taken for rent in poonamalle town.

You can come by yourself and check it out. its ok if they are collecting this much fees but if there is proper facilities we wouldn mind. PLS ASK THEM TO COLLECT FEES FOR THE FACILITIES THEY PROVIDE. CONDITION IS VERY PATHETIC. Wudn like to mention our names because of certain security reasons. it wud spoil our entire life if the college authority comes to know it.

hoping you would not throw our sorrows into the bin..
with lots and lots of faith in the university.

STUDENTS OF PADMAVATHI ENGG COLLEGE..

Comments

I studied in this college long back.I hope the conditions improve soon.

i visited the college a few months back and it is the same way like it was in 2003.Very horrible to see this as students pay 60k/70k as fees atleast some amount should be spend towards the infrastructure.

Hope some one looks at this.
Mandatory stuff like good qualified lecturers /Labs/Working Pc's should be made available for students to learn.

I still remember at the time of inspection lecturers/Pc's/ECE lab materials will be imported from other group colleges(sapthagiri engineering college and VKKVI i guess) and after the inspection is over they will be disappered.

Dont know when these kind of stuff will be gone and a fresh lease of life is available to students there.
I have visited this college today and really I feel ashamed of Anna university and Tamilnadu engineering colleges controlling authority.

How can you play with the students life like this?

No compound wall, gate, play grounds only class rooms are having the roof.

Oh!That house(the management proudly saying that kolangal serial shot at that house!)so called hostel, (please act immediately before happening another kumbakonam school fire incident)

I had very good respect on the quality of engineering education in Tamilnadu as I have done my engineering degree when only 20 colleges were here in the whole Tamilnadu, now few thousands I think!

Anna university and Tamil nadu government is the only responsible for the whole thing..
The issue starts here..
1.I am sure no candidates will choose this college management quota seats, so nothing to talk about that
2.While selection of college at engineering couselling, students&parants usually select the college based on the age of the college(unfortunately it has more than 10 years old), so parents select this college
3.They will get shocked when they visit the college, its too late, they can't change the college as the engineering counseling not allowing to change their college

Please save those students immediately !They are dying!!
The issue starts here..

Please save those students immediately !They are dying!!

Complaint categoryCategory: Other