Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Sri Raghavendra Agencies,No.171,MTH Road,Avadi,Chennai, Tamil Nadu — Customer harrasement

Sir/Madam
I am the customer of Indane gas(Swathi Agencies, Triplicane) since 1982, now I have shifted to Avadi.
Swathi Agencies has given the Transfer Termination Voucher(TTV) order to Sri Raghavendra Agencies, Avadi[protected].

On the same day[protected] I approached the above said agency for registration, but the concerned employee behaved very rough and rudely. She insisted for the change of address in the ration card.

As I have not yet finished the formalities for change of address in the ration card, I asked her what has to be done for the gas in the inbetween time.She rudely replied that she will make arrangements only to those whomsoever she likes and will not make any arrangements for me and she also added that I could go and complaint about this anywhere, no one can do anything to her and not only this she said that giving connection for cylinders is in her hand, so nothing can be done to fix her.

I am very shocked by the behaviour of this lady. I hope that neccessary action will be taken on her.

Until the formalities for the change of address in the ration card is done, how are you going to help me to refill my empty cylinder.

Comments

I feel very sorry for the customer.
I agree that these kind of things are happening in our society, basically in govt and govt aided companies/organisations.
As we dont have the information of the higher officials, we are not able to make a complaint. We are in a pitiful state.

We are also a customer of Raghavendra gas agencies, Avadi. I came to know that the office has been shifted to Amb industrial estate. And they are not taking any bookings over the phone and asking the customers to come directly to their office and book. We stay at abt 15 kms from Amb estate and mostly only the ladies will be at home during the week days. I dont know how can they expect women to come to their office and book for the cylinders.

Please forward this issue to the concerned officials if possible. We would be grateful to you.

Murali
Hello Sir/Mam,

What is the price of full gas cylinder????????????
Because of I PAID Rs. 325/- Everytime in avadi branch and I have recd the full cylinder after 45 days.

By

Vijayakumar.
explan please -325
HAI, I AM KANAGARAJ

For the last four months we people in SHANTHI NAGAR and SIVASHAKTHI NAGAR in KOLLUMEDU (near vel tech engg college) facing the problem regarding non-delivery of domestic gas cylinder, Sri Raghavendra Agencies No.171, MTH Road, AVADI, Chennai, already we made a complaint through phone against the agencies regarding non-co-operation with the customer. Sir for about 15 families are awaiting for your domestic gas cylinder nearly for 2months. Please do us the favour.

Awaiting for gas cylinder

We people are very happy to receive your gas cylinder in SHANTHI NAGAR and SIVASHAKTHI NAGAR in KOLLUMEDU (near vel tech engg college) within a seconds an immediate action you have taken. Thank you so much. We are very thankful to ur agency and ur cooperation.

These people never picks up the line[protected]/[protected] not working). we have to try for 15 days minimum to get hold of them on the telephone line. after booking also they will never supply on time, we will have to run behind the gas deliveyy boy for 3 to 4 days, they will come to each area on rotation, we will have to wait for them as we expect a chief guest. When we go there, he will invariably give the answer to everyone, okay akka, today i will put. But not even once he will keep up his words. we our family members will have to sit near his van (lot of them will be waiting with the empty cylinder itself) for the whole day on shift basis to get hold of him and after three days of chasing game, gas will be delivered to us. he is making money by selling it to the outside people. and if we ask for entry he will enter 10 days prior date. they will never give the slip. Every month 3 - 4 days we have to dedicate the day to buy a gas from Ragevendra Gas Agency. Is there anyone who can take action on this matter.
EVER TIME PHONE IS BUSY
dear sir/madam

i can a got later u r agences chitlapakkam branch vpl letter by post no. 06319 he say we are send a intimate later disposal later and reday 950 rs. for u want. i dont no what is this please give me a sugenshen
my no. [protected]
email id [protected]@gmail.com
i attach this scan copey