[Resolved]  Srinathji Motors Pvt. Limited — No Delivery of TATA SUMO GRANDE MK II

I am sufferer due the cheating by car dealer Srinathji Motors Pvt. Limited, 20/10A, Sahibabad Industrial Area, SIte - 4, Ghaziabad - 201010. I booked TATA SUMO GRAND MK II on 18th Feb 2010 submitting one lakh rupees. The Dealer promised me to deliver the vehical on 26th Feb 2010 and demanded rest of the money. When I went to get delivery, they told me that the car will be deliver in 2-3 days more and when I said ok tell me the chesis number then I found that they have not booked the car at TATA motors and giving me false promise so that they can take full money without delivery. Then I insisted to return my booking amount of 1 Lakh rupees, and after that they finally booked the car at tata motor and give me chasis number on 27th Feb 2010 and told me that they will deliver this by 3rd March. But Till date 8th march, I have not received the Tata Sumo Grand MK II and whenever I call them i got answer that it is on transport and in the way will deliver in 1 or 2 days.. But this 1 or 2 days is never coming and simetime they find truck in madyapradesh and sometimes in Gujrats. At the booking time I told them that I am taking this commertial vehical on Loan and Interest on Loan started from 22Feb 2010 and also I lost the contract to rent this commertial vehical. Hence I am loosing on every front.
So I am asking him to either deliver the vehical immediately or refund my booking amount with penality which compenste interest on loan and loss of contract.

Thanks and Regards,
Puspendra Kumar

I told them that I have take
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Although the delay happened in getting the car from Srinathji Motor, but the other services provided by them is excellent. I want to withdraw my complaint looking their services provided to me.

Complaint categoryCategory: Car Dealers