Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Srivigneshwara Indane Gas Agency — not providing new gas connection

i am sivapragasam residing in remote village mordhana near gudiyatham. i went to register a new gas connection at srivegneswara gas agency,no:78 raj pettai,katpadi road,gudiyatham, but thev agency insisted me to buy gas stove from his agency to register my name. i repeatedly told to that gentleman that i have isi certifide gas stove with me and i need only gas connection. this gentleman refused to take even resgistartion fees.

he said that he will register my name only if i buy gas stove from his agency which is not mandatory.

so pls kindly help to get a new gas connection and take necssary action aganist the agency.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

i am from kothamangalam customer no 3303, last time received gas on 7/9/12, 40 days after booking through phone, but she is give ans i call you back..i call you back 2months no reply and response, 20/11/12 direct go and asking what problem, give ans your telephone tower problem how to contact you?
then booked same time and give gas 21/11/12 wed k v kuppam santhaimedu, this place 10 km from our place,
i think one gas cylinder sale to local area, so not give to me proper time,
thanking you